Will Ted Cruz's Lies End His Presidential Run

• I don't know/

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why would lies do anything but garner former Obama supporters

[VIDEO]Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

Pinnochios you say, here's some. 4 Pinocchios. Home Run!

Obama’s claim he called Benghazi an ‘act of terrorism’

Y'all should be lovin the shit out of old Ted, I would think.

Now you are derailing. I'll play the game and shoot you down.

Here is Obama referring to the Benghazi attack as an act of terror.

As to keep current insurance if the insurance was compliant with the ACA you can keep it. Stop twisting lying and distorting and try to stay on topic.

What is the time stamp of where he says either "terror" or Terrorism"? It is not there, simply because he didn't say it!

Watch the video and get the shit out of your ears.
Obama Called Benghazi Attack an Act of Terror the Next ...

"Fox Facts" Omit Obama Calling Benghazi An Act Of Terror ...

You tea bagger hatriots had better watch your lying mouths because if Obama is the dictator you slime claim his to be he make people like you disappear really fast. I'd volunteer to hunt subversive like you.

3848013_370.jpg
His

Canadian born Ted Cruz can't seem to tell the truth even if his miserable life depends on it but his latest lie may finally be the lie that ends him politically.

Liar Ted recently claimed that he lost his health insurance and he blamed Obama.

Not since Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan have we seen a more prolific liar than Canadian born Ted Cruz. It's too bad that liar Ted did not take a 100 mph hockey puck to his lying throat because had that happened we would not have to spend half our lives fact checking this slick lying criminal.

Ted Cruz’s recent claim in New Hampshire that he does not have health insurance has been revealed to be a complete and total lie. It turns out that Cruz and his family have always had coverage.

While campaigning in New Hampshire on Thursday, Sen. Cruz claimed that he was currently without health insurance, “You know who one of those millions of Americans who’s lost their health care because of Obamacare? That would be me. I don’t have health care right now. I had purchased an individual policy, and Blue Cross Blue Shield canceled all their individual policies in the state of Texas effective December 31st. So our health care got canceled. We got a notice in the mail. Blue Cross Blue Shield was leaving the market.”
His didn’t make sense because people don’t get only a single letter in the mail and dropped. What Cruz was describing did not sound real because it wasn’t.

The Wall Street Journal reported that the Cruz campaign was forced to admit that he had been moved to another plan.

Cruz spokeswoman Catherine Frazier said Friday that Mr. Cruz’s insurance broker had told him that he lost his health coverage when his Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas preferred provider organization or PPO, policy terminated on Dec. 31.

But Mr. Cruz had in fact been automatically enrolled by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas in another, narrower-network “health maintenance organization” plan that kept him covered in January.

Customers don’t get one letter and dropped. If the customer does not pick a new plan in the marketplace, their insurance provider moves them to a new plan automatically.

Like most establishment Republicans, Cruz has to lie to attack the Affordable Care Act. Since the law is working, the GOP has to lie and invent dire circumstances to paint a picture of failure.

0039f47064357408905758810c78c890.jpg

The truth about Ted Cruz’s health insurance situation actually and unfortunately makes the case for Obamacare. Cruz was not tossed off of his insurance. He was not left uninsured. Unlike the old system, his insurance company didn’t get to drop him and say sorry about your luck.

Ted Cruz has no conscience. He will lie about anything if he thinks it will help get elected president. The problem with Cruz’s lie about Obamacare is that it proves that the law is working.

His wife works at Goldman Sachs--I am sure they have medical insurance coverage.

One of the biggest lies that Cruz tells his constituents that drives me nuts. Is he campaign's on I will repeal every single word of Obamacare.

The problem: He can't. It would take super majorities in both houses, plus a sitting Republican President to repeal Obamacare. That's how we got Obamacare and that's the only way you're going to get rid of it.

Cruz-Coalition.jpg

His wife no longer works for Goldman Sachs. Try to keep up!

You are lying liar.:bsflag:

Heidi Cruz Career
In 2003, she worked for the Bush administration on economic policy :badgrin:,[1][11] eventually becoming the director for the Western Hemisphere on the National Security Council under National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice in 2003.[1][10][12] Cruz remembered liking her tenure with the Bush administration and found her work to be "personally fulfilling."[13] After commuting to see her husband for a year,[14] she left Washington DC in 2004 to support his run for elective office in Texas.[15] Cruz did not see this as her giving up her career but merely as relocating, and she took her time to become used to the new environment, initially difficult since most of her family was in California and she had several colleagues in New York.[13]

In 2005, she joined Goldman Sachs, serving as a private wealth manager[16] and is currently the Region Head for the Southwest Region in the Investment Management Division of Goldman Sachs in Houston.[1][10][17] Peter Conway, Cruz's employer, assisted in her recruitment and was impressed by her being among the first to arrive and last to leave, remembering her doing well in a field of men. Conway would later recommend her to lead the office. Cruz used politics to gain common ground with her clients and deployed her husband to join her in meeting with potential investors.[14] She had served as vice president for seven years before the promotion in 2013.[18] She took a leave of absence without pay for her husband's 2016 presidential campaign.[15]

UPDATE: Cruz's latest lie may land him in jail. Cruz Campaign Under Fire for Sending Iowans Controversial Letter

Turns out the Cuban/Canadian snake put out a fraudulent campaign letter.

Ted Cruz's campaign is under fire for a mailer it sent out in Iowa that is designed to look like an official government document.

The mailers tell the recipients they have a "voting violation" for failing to caucus in previous elections, and grades them on an A to F basis, Politico reports. The paper has the words "official public record at the top," and also includes actual names of the recipients neighbors.

Republican Secretary of State Paul Pate slammed the campaign, saying the mailer "misrepresents the role of my office, and worse, misrepresents Iowa election law.”

“There is no such thing as an election violation related to frequency of voting,” he continued in a statement. “Any insinuation or statement to the contrary is wrong and I believe it is not in keeping in the spirit of the Iowa caucuses.”

READ MORE HERE: Cruz Under Fire For Deceptive Mailing

Let's hope Ted Cruz gets beaten while in prison.
Hildabeast should already be in prison.

ted-cruz-busted.jpg

Is that what you think Ted calls himself when he's dressing in drag? Ted calls himself Princess Sparkle.

qZz3Kne.jpg
You are stupid. Hildabeast is that lying hag dimwit hilliary. Stop taking pics of yourself.

I don't know why anyone would need to lie to attack ObunglesCare....the thing is a disaster

This is not about Obamacare. This thread is about Ted Cruz and his habitual lying. Start your own thread about Obamacare. Clearly you are trying to hijack this discussion. That's very pathetic.

Your OP mentioned Obamacare, in fact more than once, therefore it is indeed about Obamacare. New to this?

Stop trying to hijack this discussion. Nobody is stopping you from starting a thread about Obama care. This thread is about a lying sack of shit named Ted Cruz and one of his many lies.

The fact is, Ted Cruz got caught in another whopper. HE LIED and he lied because he's a known liar.Ted really needs to be arrested and jailed for his lies. Hopefully President Trump will send Canadian Ted to GITMO and personally water board him.

Arrested for lying? This is great news! Who will go to Washington DC to round everyone up?

Why would lies do anything but garner former Obama supporters

[VIDEO]Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

Pinnochios you say, here's some. 4 Pinocchios. Home Run!

Obama’s claim he called Benghazi an ‘act of terrorism’

Y'all should be lovin the shit out of old Ted, I would think.

Now you are derailing. I'll play the game and shoot you down.

Here is Obama referring to the Benghazi attack as an act of terror.

As to keep current insurance if the insurance was compliant with the ACA you can keep it. Stop twisting lying and distorting and try to stay on topic.

What is the time stamp of where he says either "terror" or Terrorism"? It is not there, simply because he didn't say it!

Watch the video and get the shit out of your ears.
Obama Called Benghazi Attack an Act of Terror the Next ...

"Fox Facts" Omit Obama Calling Benghazi An Act Of Terror ...

You tea bagger hatriots had better watch your lying mouths because if Obama is the dictator you slime claim his to be he make people like you disappear really fast. I'd volunteer to hunt subversive like you.

I watched the video. Where does he say it? What is the time stamp in the video?

It isn't there! He never says "terror", "terrorist" or "terroristic". You libs lie, and yet you accuse Ted Cruz of lying!

Hypocrite!

3848013_370.jpg
His

Canadian born Ted Cruz can't seem to tell the truth even if his miserable life depends on it but his latest lie may finally be the lie that ends him politically.

Liar Ted recently claimed that he lost his health insurance and he blamed Obama.

Not since Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan have we seen a more prolific liar than Canadian born Ted Cruz. It's too bad that liar Ted did not take a 100 mph hockey puck to his lying throat because had that happened we would not have to spend half our lives fact checking this slick lying criminal.

Ted Cruz’s recent claim in New Hampshire that he does not have health insurance has been revealed to be a complete and total lie. It turns out that Cruz and his family have always had coverage.

While campaigning in New Hampshire on Thursday, Sen. Cruz claimed that he was currently without health insurance, “You know who one of those millions of Americans who’s lost their health care because of Obamacare? That would be me. I don’t have health care right now. I had purchased an individual policy, and Blue Cross Blue Shield canceled all their individual policies in the state of Texas effective December 31st. So our health care got canceled. We got a notice in the mail. Blue Cross Blue Shield was leaving the market.”
His didn’t make sense because people don’t get only a single letter in the mail and dropped. What Cruz was describing did not sound real because it wasn’t.

The Wall Street Journal reported that the Cruz campaign was forced to admit that he had been moved to another plan.

Cruz spokeswoman Catherine Frazier said Friday that Mr. Cruz’s insurance broker had told him that he lost his health coverage when his Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas preferred provider organization or PPO, policy terminated on Dec. 31.

But Mr. Cruz had in fact been automatically enrolled by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas in another, narrower-network “health maintenance organization” plan that kept him covered in January.

Customers don’t get one letter and dropped. If the customer does not pick a new plan in the marketplace, their insurance provider moves them to a new plan automatically.

Like most establishment Republicans, Cruz has to lie to attack the Affordable Care Act. Since the law is working, the GOP has to lie and invent dire circumstances to paint a picture of failure.

0039f47064357408905758810c78c890.jpg

The truth about Ted Cruz’s health insurance situation actually and unfortunately makes the case for Obamacare. Cruz was not tossed off of his insurance. He was not left uninsured. Unlike the old system, his insurance company didn’t get to drop him and say sorry about your luck.

Ted Cruz has no conscience. He will lie about anything if he thinks it will help get elected president. The problem with Cruz’s lie about Obamacare is that it proves that the law is working.

His wife works at Goldman Sachs--I am sure they have medical insurance coverage.

One of the biggest lies that Cruz tells his constituents that drives me nuts. Is he campaign's on I will repeal every single word of Obamacare.

The problem: He can't. It would take super majorities in both houses, plus a sitting Republican President to repeal Obamacare. That's how we got Obamacare and that's the only way you're going to get rid of it.

Cruz-Coalition.jpg

His wife no longer works for Goldman Sachs. Try to keep up!

You are lying liar.:bsflag:

Heidi Cruz Career
In 2003, she worked for the Bush administration on economic policy :badgrin:,[1][11] eventually becoming the director for the Western Hemisphere on the National Security Council under National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice in 2003.[1][10][12] Cruz remembered liking her tenure with the Bush administration and found her work to be "personally fulfilling."[13] After commuting to see her husband for a year,[14] she left Washington DC in 2004 to support his run for elective office in Texas.[15] Cruz did not see this as her giving up her career but merely as relocating, and she took her time to become used to the new environment, initially difficult since most of her family was in California and she had several colleagues in New York.[13]

In 2005, she joined Goldman Sachs, serving as a private wealth manager[16] and is currently the Region Head for the Southwest Region in the Investment Management Division of Goldman Sachs in Houston.[1][10][17] Peter Conway, Cruz's employer, assisted in her recruitment and was impressed by her being among the first to arrive and last to leave, remembering her doing well in a field of men. Conway would later recommend her to lead the office. Cruz used politics to gain common ground with her clients and deployed her husband to join her in meeting with potential investors.[14] She had served as vice president for seven years before the promotion in 2013.[18] She took a leave of absence without pay for her husband's 2016 presidential campaign.[15]

Your information is wrong. She is a leave of absence to help with his campaign. get your facts straight lib!

Also, cite your sources so we can laugh at them!

Forum List

Back