Will They Reach a Deal?

If this results in shutting down the Dept of Agriculture the whole business will have been worth it.

Some of it, maybe most of it, maybe. You don't want to inspect food and other agricultural products? What about the FBI, CIA, HHS, Justice, Treasury, IRS, INS, and all those other depts that employ people and perform needed functions? How many more people in gov't will be out of work if the debt ceiling is not raised? That can't be good for the economy.

I think manufacturers and retailers can do a pretty good job making sure they aren't selling bad products that will gt them sued.
If we put gov't bureaucrats out of work they can go get jobs doing something that actually produces wealth in this country.
I'd love to see desk jockeys from the:
Dept of Education
Dept of Energy
NEA
Health and Human Services
etc etc etc ad nauseam

all go on the unemployment line. The resulting cut in regulation and taxation will fuel a boom in industry in this country that will make the 1980s look like a Depression.

If this results in shutting down the Dept of Agriculture the whole business will have been worth it.

Some of it, maybe most of it, maybe. You don't want to inspect food and other agricultural products? What about the FBI, CIA, HHS, Justice, Treasury, IRS, INS, and all those other depts that employ people and perform needed functions? How many more people in gov't will be out of work if the debt ceiling is not raised? That can't be good for the economy.

This is what happens when the DC clowns don't do their jobs over the years. Now its crunch time, no more smoke and mirrors, no more borrowing, its time to balance the budget. Reality needs to be recognized, when will Medicare go broke, how much less than 40% will we be borrowing? How many plants like Boeings new one in SC won't be allowed to open???
How many drill rigs left the Gulf? How much oil is in ANWR/AK untapped?

proof of the pudding is that Bohener and Reid made a deal, Obama killed it. He wants the Crisis.

Machiavelli made a big deal of how to run a state as a principality by making sure there was perpetual crisis. People would flock to the prince to keep the state stable and give up their rights more readily. Obama is playing this right out of Machiavelli's handbook on dictatorship.

I think manufacturers and retailers can do a pretty good job making sure they aren't selling bad products that will gt them sued.

Are you effing kidding me? Please read up on the beef industry. They sell deadly tainted meat constantly and have eviscerated regulation so much now that they don't even have to tell consumers by law where they sold their shit-covered meat. Did you know it's illegal in 11 states to say anything bad about the beef industry? Why do you think that is? When was the last time you heard of anyone suing the beef industry... and winning? Also, you may want to read up on their lovely monopolistic empire right now. Anyone who eats beef from a CAFO is a moron and deserves to die of e.coli poisoning.

Are you effing kidding me? Please read up on the beef industry. They sell deadly tainted meat constantly and have eviscerated regulation so much now that they don't even have to tell consumers by law where they sold their shit-covered meat. Did you know it's illegal in 11 states to say anything bad about the beef industry? Why do you think that is? When was the last time you heard of anyone suing the beef industry... and winning? Also, you may want to read up on their lovely monopolistic empire right now. Anyone who eats beef from a CAFO is a moron and deserves to die of e.coli poisoning.

I'm sure you can substantiate that.

Whoops. We'll never hear from you again.

Forum List

Back