will there now be a political cost for violent images

Sarah victimized herself, no one else did, with that campaign image.

Sorry Jake. As soon as the shootings happened the left feverishly looked for straws to grasp at to blame whomever their enemies were.

Didn't matter a damned whether it made any sense at all.

Maybe you might want to tone it down a bit. I was just being facetious. You're serious. That's fucken sick.

I am absolutely serious that Giselle is the victim, not Sarah. The great majority of Americans now are looking at the far right with some horror as the scales fall from their eyes.

Sarah's biggest mistake was hiding. She will not be able to overcome it.

It's over, Stephanie, for Sarah as a major candidate. Thank the merciful heavens.

Stephanie, you have bought a pig in a poke and you just found out the pork is rancid. Good use for doing something with. I will shoot a couple pineywood rooters, hang in the trees for a couple of days so that are all bird pecked then toss them to the alligators, which I shoot in the head. Sarah nis like one of those rakestraw henries, but the dont know whether to throw her to the political gators.

Stephanie, you have bought a pig in a poke and you just found out the pork is rancid. Good use for doing something with. I will shoot a couple pineywood rooters, hang in the trees for a couple of days so that are all bird pecked then toss them to the alligators, which I shoot in the head. Sarah nis like one of those rakestraw henries, but the dont know whether to throw her to the political gators.

OMFG.:lol:
sysadminsalesman.gif

there is no more gain to be found for those who use this type of tactic

that is good for all of us.

Its time for all of us to be a little more respectful of each other.
I applaud you TM for this "turning over a new leaf" of sorts and looking in the mirror at yourself for a change. I look forward to seeing less hateful, vitriolic diatribes from you and seeing a more thoughtful, introspective TM that we all knew was there. I'm so proud of you!

I give it two weeks tops.

Good for you , kinda sad to profit off of death though.

I know its not your fault, you are merely providing a product people feel a need for.

I have to admitt I am feeling much better now that I have realised the impact of this horrible thing will have some good to give society.

I feel like it will really help the victims on their path of grief to hear fewer of these types of references.

The smart politicains wont even use them.

The only people that profits from death are undertakers and of course the government.

Guns are legal and a perfectly reasonable product to sell in the US.

The fact is it is likely that a gun you sold ended a life at some point.

It is by NO means your fault.

its just true.

Yes I know the guns I sell end many lives, that's the point. I sell mostly hunting rifles although I do sell quite a bit to LEO.

guys , it doesnt matter Anymore.

the debate has changed and gun referances will not win you big votes.

try if you like but the result will not be worth the insistance on using them.

I just domnt undersstand why you guys feel this great need to use them?

i dont understand why you dont use your spell checker.....your an embarrassment to 3rd graders everywhere....

This event will change nothing much.

These people were unfortunate collatoral damages in our continued political war on sanity.

The people calling the shots don't give a damn about this kind of thing.

Oh we'll see the usual crocdile tears and we'll hear all kinds of placating speech about how sad everybody is, and then we'll continue our goofy politicals by political assassination routines.

And some of the weaker minded among us will continue to think that this hatespeech propaganda is their personal marching order to kill people.

Reap what ya sow, America.

^^^^^

I think VaYank has used everyone of those images as his avatar at one time or another. No vitriol there.

there is no more gain to be found for those who use this type of tactic

that is good for all of us.

Its time for all of us to be a little more respectful of each other.
I applaud you TM for this "turning over a new leaf" of sorts and looking in the mirror at yourself for a change. I look forward to seeing less hateful, vitriolic diatribes from you and seeing a more thoughtful, introspective TM that we all knew was there. I'm so proud of you!

I give it two weeks tops.

It cannot last two weeks if it never starts.

Truthdoesn'tmattertoheratall, but at least she sees the limited partisan benefit of imposing restrictions on the speech of those with whom she is too stupid to agree.

Forum List

Back