Will There Be More Von Brunns?

Let me muddy the waters to clarify them.

First, all .22 caliber ammo is not created equally. If you are using a .22 short, like a pistol round, there is much less powder than in a .22 long rifle round. To complicate matters a little more there is also a mini-magnum round.

All of these have less power and powder than an old M-16 or M-16A1 round .223 or 5.56mm. The M-16/A1 (AR-15) had 1 twist of rifling in 12 inches of barrel. It was a less powerful round than the M-16A2 or new M4. They chamber a NATO 5.56mm round with more powder. You may also notice that they use a heavier barrel than the old M-16. They have a 1 twist in 7 inch rifling giving them greater spin and a longer range. Maximum effective range of 460 meters on the M-16 and 800 meters on the M-16A2.

A .22 LR or mini-mag MIGHT have a max effective range of 150 meters maybe.

Please go back to your discussion. Sorry for the interruption.

where did i ever say the guy had an M-16 you asshole
and unless you were IN the military, you never had one either

You don't have any idea what I have you pathetic ****. Thanks for the neg rep over your stupid non point. Whats that make 4 or 5 in one week over absolutely nothing but your off topic bullshit?

You are one of those simpletons that will eventually come to grips with reallity and kill yourself making the time anyone that ever spent a minute on your dumb ass wasted.

You should really see a movie called "The Bridge". It's all about "Divers".
you are a fucking moron
you dont know what you had, sincve the M-16 is not available to the public, you MAY have had an AR-15, but that ISNT an M-16
you clearly dont know what the fuck you are talking about

It could have been aN AR-15. It was over 35 years ago. I liked the bushmaster better...that was one awsome fucking pistol. Anyway they both used .223.

I sold most of my guns in 74.

where did i ever say the guy had an M-16 you asshole
and unless you were IN the military, you never had one either

Actually Dive, it's not impossible to get your hands on one. Even though it's not available to the public, after desert storm a lot of military equipment went missing especially at Fort Bragg.
however, i find it highly unlikely HE had one
since he doesnt seem to think a 22 can be deadly

Sure it can. Ask the grieving family. It just isn't that comon that a 22 kills when there is help handy like in this circumstance.

But it doesn't matter because that isn't the issue. The issue is your tiny dick and your jealousy over people that have lives and don't slink down to the basement when they get "home". The issue is how you really hate being told what to do but then you would have to get your own place...so you transfer your depression into agression and onto others and call them "stupid" because like the sissy that you really are that is all you can do.

Actually Dive, it's not impossible to get your hands on one. Even though it's not available to the public, after desert storm a lot of military equipment went missing especially at Fort Bragg.
however, i find it highly unlikely HE had one
since he doesnt seem to think a 22 can be deadly

Sure it can. Ask the grieving family. It just isn't that comon that a 22 kills when there is help handy like in this circumstance.

But it doesn't matter because that isn't the issue. The issue is your tiny dick and your jealousy over people that have lives and don't slink down to the basement when they get "home". The issue is how you really hate being told what to do but then you would have to get your own place...so you transfer your depression into agression and onto others and call them "stupid" because like the sissy that you really are that is all you can do.
thus proving once again how fucking stupid you are
LOL
but you do have a glimer of creativity

Give me a slingshot and a box of .22 shorts and I'll keep you out of my yard.

Sure you will, steel balls.

Just sayin'. This whole discussion about .22's is funny. They're lead projectiles. I'd bet they're one of the most common lethal projectiles in the non military history of firearms. They'll get inside you and bounce around like a gumball.

ANd like I said, forget the gun, I'll fuck you up with a sling shot and some .22 shorts. I might not kill you but tose little fuckers hurt. Promise.

I read somewhere a .22 pistol is the favoured weapon of assassins who want to make the hit close up. It's probably bullshit though, some half remembered stuff from a Mack Bolan novel or something. :eek:

Give me a slingshot and a box of .22 shorts and I'll keep you out of my yard.

Just sayin'. This whole discussion about .22's is funny. They're lead projectiles. I'd bet they're one of the most common lethal projectiles in the non military history of firearms. They'll get inside you and bounce around like a gumball.

ANd like I said, forget the gun, I'll fuck you up with a sling shot and some .22 shorts. I might not kill you but tose little fuckers hurt. Promise.

the 223 will travel all through your body spinning like a quizanart...the 22 shorts, longs and long rifle..not so much. The shorts often as not wont even penetrate skin after about 50 yards.

22 shorts? You have to be kidding. A "short" would bounce right off your head if you shot it yourself. You shoot bullets in a slingshot? Indoors too right?

You really do that?

I read somewhere a .22 pistol is the favoured weapon of assassins who want to make the hit close up. It's probably bullshit though, some half remembered stuff from a Mack Bolan novel or something. :eek:

Its true but an assassin is usually a good shot and the main reason they are popular is because the 22 doesn't make much noise and is really easy to silence down to a hardly noticable "pop". About as much noise as when you open a can of beer.

Also the long used to and the long rifle I believe still does come as a hollow point.

I can't imagine any assassin using a 22 short.

the 223 will travel all through your body spinning like a quizanart...the 22 shorts, longs and long rifle..not so much. The shorts often as not wont even penetrate skin after about 50 yards.

22 shorts? You have to be kidding. A "short" would bounce right off your head if you shot it yourself. You shoot bullets in a slingshot? Indoors too right?

You really do that?

The shorts make better slingshot ammo, in a pinch.

Of course I don't use a sling shot inside. That's what the long bow is for. Duh.

Forum List

Back