Will There Be More Von Brunns?

The NAZI committed suicide by police.

People of all kinds of political persuasions do that, and many people with no political ax to grind do it too.

the guy was 88 years old.

He figured, as long as he was checking out, anyway, he might as well make his death count for something.

I don't appreciate his politics, but I understand his motive.

von Brunn is still alive, as far as i know.

Yeah, to my knowledge he still is.

He failed in his mission to make his death meaningful.

Sucks to be him, huh?

I personally hope that he lives to go to prison.

He'll finally be in a place where his fellow NAZIs have some social influence.

I'm sure he'll be happier there.

Then you can understand the frustration that the Black Panthers must feel.

I do.

And I probably have more in common with -- and respect more -- a black man who, instead of robbing the little old black lady on her way to church, figures a better target is the white man in a business suit.

The whole thing is a frustrating mess. But I can conceive of a better way... giving each other the space to breathe, recognizing that we're not all the same, and that no, we can't all "just get along."

But really, why can't you get along with a black man?

Had you, for some strange reason, decided to go to the Holocaust museum on Tuesday, and had Steven Tyrone Johns held the door open for you, what would you have done?

Would you have glared at him? Said fuck you? Given him the finger? Said thank you (but muttered ****** under your breath)?

Or would you have just said thank you, and not really thought about it must more than just "someone opened the door for me...that was nice..."

Most sane Americans would have chosen the last one.

Had you, for some strange reason, decided to go to the Holocaust museum on Tuesday, and had Steven Tyrone Johns held the door open for you, what would you have done?

I would have rushed the old codger and snatched his 22 out of his feeble old fingers.

Might of gotten shot but the chances of serious injury are slim. The black guy must have started running his mouth and standing still right in front of the old dude.

Christ you pussies! It was a 22! Do you know how hard it is to kill something the size of a human with a fuckin 22? It is barely more powerful than a pump pellet rifle.

Likely as not if you get shot in the head with a 22, even at close range, it will bouce right off your scull.

The whole thing is a frustrating mess. But I can conceive of a better way... giving each other the space to breathe, recognizing that we're not all the same, and that no, we can't all "just get along."

I am serious about this. What is your idea of "enough space to breathe?" And how do you do that with out taking away someone else's space.

That is a no shit question, WJ.

I do.

And I probably have more in common with -- and respect more -- a black man who, instead of robbing the little old black lady on her way to church, figures a better target is the white man in a business suit.

Would you have glared at him? Said fuck you? Given him the finger? Said thank you (but muttered ****** under your breath)?

Or would you have just said thank you, and not really thought about it must more than just "someone opened the door for me...that was nice..."

I would have rushed the old codger and snatched his 22 out of his feeble old fingers.

Might of gotten shot but the chances of serious injury are slim. The black guy must have started running his mouth and standing still right in front of the old dude.

Christ you pussies! It was a 22! Do you know how hard it is to kill something the size of a human with a fuckin 22? It is barely more powerful than a pump pellet rifle.

Likely as not if you get shot in the head with a 22, even at close range, it will bouce right off your scull.
the M-16 used a .223 round
not much bigger than a .22

you once again show how fucking stupid you are

I heard it was a 22...not an m-16. An m-16 is a totally different weapon. I doubt you know more about guns than I do. I grew up on a big isolated ranch and must have fired off over 10,000 rounds before I was 11 wearas you never grew up.

By the by "I'm so fucking stupid" compared to what? What exactly have you acomplished?

Back up your expertise and knowledge or shut the fuck up.

My guess is you haven't done squat but run your mouth. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I heard it was a 22...not an m-16. An m-16 is a totally different weapon. I doubt you know more about guns than I do. I grew up on a big isolated ranch and must have fired off over 10,000 rounds before I was 11 wearas you never grew up.

By the by "I'm so fucking stupid" compared to what? What exactly have you acomplished?

missed the point again

the .22 round is not that much smaller than an M-16 round
you stupid moron

missed the point again

you stupid moron

Fuck you ...you stupid asshole.....I know what a fuckin 223 is bitch ...I had a bushmaster AND an m-16. THE point is did the old fuck have an m-16 or a fuckin 22. The media isn't going to report an assault rifle as a fuckin 22 you IGNORANT ASSHOLE.

missed the point again

you stupid moron

Fuck you ...you stupid asshole.....I know what a fuckin 223 is bitch ...I had a bushmaster AND an m-16. THE point is did the old fuck have an m-16 or a fuckin 22. The media isn't going to report an assault rifle as a fuckin 22 you IGNORANT ASSHOLE.
where did i ever say the guy had an M-16 you asshole
and unless you were IN the military, you never had one either

missed the point again

you stupid moron

You don't have any idea what I have you pathetic ****. Thanks for the neg rep over your stupid non point. Whats that make 4 or 5 in one week over absolutely nothing but your off topic bullshit?

You are one of those simpletons that will eventually come to grips with reallity and kill yourself making the time anyone that ever spent a minute on your dumb ass wasted.

You should really see a movie called "The Bridge". It's all about "Divers".

Knock off the talk that Dive should kill himself.

OK

Last edited:

You don't have any idea what I have you pathetic ****. Thanks for the neg rep over your stupid non point. Whats that make 4 or 5 in one week over absolutely nothing but your off topic bullshit?

You are one of those simpletons that will eventually come to grips with reallity and kill yourself making the time anyone that ever spent a minute on your dumb ass wasted.

You should really see a movie called "The Bridge". It's all about "Divers".
you are a fucking moron
you dont know what you had, sincve the M-16 is not available to the public, you MAY have had an AR-15, but that ISNT an M-16
you clearly dont know what the fuck you are talking about

There will always be whacks, terrorists, and murderers.

missed the point again

you stupid moron

Actually Dive, it's not impossible to get your hands on one. Even though it's not available to the public, after desert storm a lot of military equipment went missing especially at Fort Bragg.

Actually Dive, it's not impossible to get your hands on one. Even though it's not available to the public, after desert storm a lot of military equipment went missing especially at Fort Bragg.
however, i find it highly unlikely HE had one
since he doesnt seem to think a 22 can be deadly

That may be true that he doesn't have one because you'd be hard pressed to find one in the black market without having some connects and quite a bit of dough. But I know that a .22 is quite deadly. A .22 placed properly can kill instantly.

That may be true that he doesn't have one because you'd be hard pressed to find one in the black market without having some connects and quite a bit of dough. But I know that a .22 is quite deadly. A .22 placed properly can kill instantly.
exactly
so, you see my point

Forum List

Back