Will there be guns in heaven?

That guy is one sick fuck. I sure hope he doesn't procreate - although traipsing around in a Superman suit, I guess there's not much danger of that. I'm still in stitches about "the removal of Jesus Christ from public life". What a maroon.

He's one of the gun crew I expect. What a surprise.

So - corollary question: Are there guns in hell?
I expect there are -- I expect everybody has guns built in to their arms. And all you do all day is shoot things. That would be hellish.

You know what amuses me? I work in an industry which attracts the best and brightest in the world and pays well. There are a fair number of blacks. I have yet to meet a racist redneck.

I agree with your thought here, mostly, that racism tends to be less common among the better educated and more successful people.

But:
1. the people that dominate your industry are rather intolerant of outspoken racism, so even if one were a racist one wouldnt speak of it except among other racists. You have no idea how many of them are closet racists. And apparently you have no idea how many of them are still redneck in character, because rednecks are anything if not adaptable.

2. I doubt you would bother to explore the beliefs of such people or recognise hints when used with you present. So perhaps you have simply missed some references as they tested the waters around you.

Lol, actually I am fairly well educated, am the owner of a pretty successful construction company and was born and raised on the east side of NYC, therefore probably the furthest thing you can be from a "Redneck". Seems like though I may be a racist as the word is defined; The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others, I, unlike you am not prejudiced. My opinions and beliefs are based upon my life experiances and by careful study of the facts while your opinion seems to be based upon your prejudicial views of certain groups of people.

Jt, not sure who you are responding to, but I will assume that it is me since that is what the attributions would suggest.

You know what amuses me? I work in an industry which attracts the best and brightest in the world and pays well. There are a fair number of blacks. I have yet to meet a racist redneck.

I agree with your thought here, mostly, that racism tends to be less common among the better educated and more successful people.

But:
1. the people that dominate your industry are rather intolerant of outspoken racism, so even if one were a racist one wouldnt speak of it except among other racists. You have no idea how many of them are closet racists. And apparently you have no idea how many of them are still redneck in character, because rednecks are anything if not adaptable.

2. I doubt you would bother to explore the beliefs of such people or recognise hints when used with you present. So perhaps you have simply missed some references as they tested the waters around you.

Lol, actually I am fairly well educated, am the owner of a pretty successful construction company and was born and raised on the east side of NYC, therefore probably the furthest thing you can be from a "Redneck".

Well, that does not surprise me. The people that I have met in my life that have been most willing to repeat racial stereotypes have been from the Philadelphia to New York to Boston Yankee megatropolis. Most of us southerners have been guilt trained since the late 60's to not ever discuss anything racial unless it is to join in on talking about how bad and loathesome white people are.

Seems like though I may be a racist as the word is defined; The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others, I, unlike you am not prejudiced.

I think the term racism is, properly used, a reference to an ideology or system of thought that places primary importance on racial identification of people.

For example, I am the descendant of a Yank who fought at Fredericksburg, Antietem, Chancelorsveille, and Second Bull Run in the Civil War, and yet I am guilty of the sin of slavery because I am a southern white male who isnt demanding a dissolution of the south as a concept and I refuse to affirm that everything any white man ever did prior to 1964 was based on racial hatred and an inferiority complex regarding black males.

But what people most often call racism today is more acurately refered to as bigotry, i.e. a preference to being with one's own kind. Liberals take pride in hating anything that is purely of white ethnic origin, especially white liberals.

My opinions and beliefs are based upon my life experiances and by careful study of the facts while your opinion seems to be based upon your prejudicial views of certain groups of people.

Not sure why you are saying that, but I disagree.

Yes, Nigeria and South Africa, one of the genocide capitals of the world and THE rape capital of the world. Yes, they're societies are shining examples of black rule.

Why do you think the defining factor here is that they are under black rule? Do you thnk that ALL nations under black rule have high rape stats?

Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Using the stats for nations from 2008, which has a better likelihood of having stats than later stats, we have the top ten being, in order, Lesotho, Sweden, Bahamas, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Grenada, United States of America, Belgium, Peru, New Zealand, Zimbabwe. South Africa has stats for 2010 and would be number one at 120/100k pop, but that is only four times the USA average and our cities over 100k population have triple SA's rate of violent crime overall.
FBI — Table 18

So this racial causation you subscribe to is not supported by the facts, especially when you consider that Sweden, New Zealand, and Belgium do not have large populations of blacks.

They do have a lot of labor immigrants, and these demographic groups are more commonly harboring criminals from their home countries who use their fellow immigrants as cover for their crimes.

Shall we throw in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe also? You know, the Rhodesia that under white rule fed itself and exported beef and agricultural goods, which is now under black rule Zimbabwe and starves?

And the starvation in the Soviet Union was caused by a secret group of blacks that ran the country? Or was it their Marxist economics that cause the problems feeding the population of the USSR?

It has been said that if Marxists ruled the Sahara Desert and sand were a valuable commodity, the Sarah would disappear within a year.

There is a reason nothing similar has been said about blacks ruling anything. I would far rather be led by a dozen blacks I could name than be led by the current EU Council of Ministers.

Last edited:
Revelations 21:21 - And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass.

Why would anyone need a gun in heaven, where the streets are paved with gold and there is more than enough of every good thing and no shortages?

Revelations 21:21 - And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass.

Why would anyone need a gun in heaven, where the streets are paved with gold and there is more than enough of every good thing and no shortages?

Sometimes things are done for completion though there is no apparent necesity. Adam had a navel, and Jesus was baptized for the remission of sin.

Heaven cant be heaven if gun grabbers run the place.

New Topics

Forum List

Back