Will there be compromise now?

BBCAmerica

May 23, 2012
Ok democrats need to cut spending and the GOP needs to raise taxes. Only problem is the Grover Norquist pledge. Will the GOP stay true to America or Grover? Will the democrats cut those entitlements for the good of the country or sacrifice it all for the poor?

Ok democrats need to cut spending and the GOP needs to raise taxes. Only problem is the Grover Norquist pledge. Will the GOP stay true to America or Grover? Will the democrats cut those entitlements for the good of the country or sacrifice it all for the poor?

The democrats will NEVER cut spending.

we will go off the "cliff" and then the republicans wont be able to call it a tax raise.

they will have nothing left but a shattered party whos members are all in fear of their next election and the super packs who will target them.

we will go off the "cliff" and then the republicans wont be able to call it a tax raise.

they will have nothing left but a shattered party whos members are all in fear of their next election and the super packs who will target them.

Obama looked into the Cameras at the 3rd Debate and Promised the Country we would not go over the Fiscal Cliff.

guess that was just another lie eh?

Last edited:
At best we will have 4 years of Gridlock and then do it all over again. I sure hope almost nothing Obama or the Republicans desire is realized.

The dems have been trying to work with the GOP since day one, but they refuse to cut one penny of their own insane spending no matter what.
It's time for the GOP to get their heads out of their asses.

Government should always be in fear of the next election. If that was the case we would have a much better government. They are supposed to work for us. They have tricked us into working for them. 10% approval rating and they all got rehired. How fucking stupid is that. Is this the best we can do?

The dems have been trying to work with the GOP since day one, but they refuse to cut one penny of their own insane spending no matter what.

Republicans haven't been in charge of the spending since '06.

Hope that helps.

Obama looked into the Cameras at the 3rd Debate and Promised the Country we would not go over the Fiscal Cliff?

gee I didnt know he controled EVERTHING?

Guess what he dosent control the senate or the house.

I guess if he cant prevent you guys from stalling a compromise so we do go over the cliff then he wont get re elected.......oh wait

Obama looked into the Cameras at the 3rd Debate and Promised the Country we would not go over the Fiscal Cliff?

I guess if he cant prevent you guys from stalling a compromise so we do go over the cliff then he wont get re elected.......oh wait

He has almost complete control over spending.

he made the Promise TM. Now you are acting like he can just do nothing about it and let us go over the Cliff and Benefit Politically from it.

Sorry not going to happen. Both sides better be willing to Compromise on this, and avoid the cliff, or Both sides will pay.

I just wrote off the Republican party after this election they don't get my support with out earning it ever again, but don't expect Dems to get any support from me at all, if they don't act to avoid this disaster.

Last edited:
Why do all you Obama supporters now want compromise? Don't you believe all the BS put forth by your Dear Leader? Heresy!

He has almost complete control over spending.

She is to much of a Blind Obama lover to ever admit that Obama is the one who has to lead us to Compromise on this issue. Obama is the one who Promised us all in a National Debate, that he would not let us go over the Fiscal Cliff.

Now his supporters like TM, are actually happy thinking all Obama has to do is go back on that Promise and just let it happen.

Like I said, This country is fucked. Neither side appears to have gotten the message.

Republicans haven't been in charge of the spending since '06.

Hope that helps.

False. The Dems took the house in 07 and didn't lose it till 2010. the GOP had nothing to say at all on spending in those years.

Is that all you got? Bold Faced lies?

Why do all you Obama supporters now want compromise? Don't you believe all the BS put forth by your Dear Leader? Heresy!

The dems have done nothing but to try and compromise, all the GOP thugs have done is stomped their feet and cry like 2 year olds because they won't touch a penny of their insane spending.

he made the Promise TM. Now you are acting like he can just do nothing about it and let us go over the Cliff and Benefit Politically from it.

Sorry not going to happen. Both sides better be willing to Compromise on this, and avoid the cliff, or Both sides will pay.

I just wrote off the Republican party after this election they don't get my support with out earning it ever again, but don't expect Dems to get any support from me at all, if they don't act to avoid this disaster.

why did you ignore the res of my post?

why are the republicans going to co operate this time?

Because they have no club with which to hit obama with anymore.

The dems hold most of the cards

Forum List

Back