Will there be cellular devices in heaven?

Atheists?

:eusa_whistle:

Prolly not.

Not sure I would want to live forever anyway, esp with the likes of Chrsswarz.
I wonder what the price of paving bricks will be in heaven?
wouldn't that be a bit hard on the eyes? All that gold reflecting...
gold sounds kind hedonistic anyway.

Last edited:
Hard telling....we don't know what heaven will be like. We're supposed to be like made in his image, and maybe we'll just have the best things in life when we go there. :) But what ARE the best things? You don't want to pick "things". that would be like picking greed. But it's supposed to be perfect! :)

According to the spirit guides I have heard, there is no sex in the spirit world.
I cannot say if there is any technology, but I think there are dogs. I just hope the neighbours dogs don't bark.

Everything and anything you want will be there.
Heaven will be whatever one decides it is. It could even be imagined to be exactly like life is now.
In fact, perhaps that is what you are doing right now!

The internet?
Polititics?
Sex?
Beer?
Fast cars?
Dogs?
Chocolate?

1. (cell phones) - unlikely. Likely no need
2. again no need
3. Probably in some form not related to our form of politics. After all there was a war in heaven and there is government.
4. Yes
5. Possibly. Not expecting it.
6. Could be, though i doubt we have a need for it.
7. yes
8. Yes

The internet?
Polititics?
Sex?
Beer?
Fast cars?
Dogs?
Chocolate?

1. (cell phones) - unlikely. Likely no need
2. again no need
3. Probably in some form not related to our form of politics. After all there was a war in heaven and there is government.
4. Yes
5. Possibly. Not expecting it.
6. Could be, though i doubt we have a need for it.
7. yes
8. Yes

Is that what you Mormans teach each other? That you get to eat chocolate in "heaven"?

You people REALLY are crazy.

The internet?
Polititics?
Sex?
Beer?
Fast cars?
Dogs?
Chocolate?

Why do you care?

You will probably never see Heaven.

No one will idiot. It's a scam.
whether it is or not i would,nt want to go there. it will be full of murderers . pedifiles ,thieves, bigots and any and all types of nasty people who believe in jesus .
i see anough of them here on earth would nt want to have them around me when im not mortal

Is that what you Mormans teach each other? That you get to eat chocolate in "heaven"?

You people REALLY are crazy.

Nope. Never heard it taught. It's just a logical deduction since we have living things in heaven, and you grow cocoa beans, why wouldn't it be available?

Forum List

Back