Will there be an October Surprise?

I say that there won't be one. Neither of these candidates have shown they are prone to shocking moves. I don't see much changing until November 6th. But there is always a chance that something outside their control will swing voters.

What do you think?
duplicate post

Last edited:
I say that there won't be one. Neither of these candidates have shown they are prone to shocking moves. I don't see much changing until November 6th. But there is always a chance that something outside their control will swing voters.

What do you think?

The October surprise this time around might come from all this shit in the Mid East, and the Fact that the Full, Bi Partisan Intel Com is asking why the Admin deliberately mislead them about whether or not Bengazi was a Terrorist Attack. It appears now that the Admin knew with in 24 hours beyond a doubt that it was Terrorism, yet not only did this Admin lie to the American People repeated about it, they repeated those lies to the Intel Com.

All it appears to me because they don't want to call it Terrorism, because they believe, or want stupid Americans to believe, that Obama killed Osama and now the Threat of Terrorism against the US is gone.

I expect a flood of unfounded rumors, innuendos, and out of context video and audio clips of both candidates from decades ago.

I expect faux letters written by people who went to the same college, or lived in the same town, or banged the same chick as the candidates which gives them special authoritative insight into the candidates real motives to destroy America, unleash Satan's spawn on the globe, and hump your daughters while their wives watch.

I expect Snopes.com's servers will explode from overheating. I expect our nation's bongs will suffer an extreme shortage of bongwater to drink. I expect Kool-Aid sales to skyrocket.

I expect lots of people to rush as quickly as they can to start topics and post nothing in their Opening Posts but a direct link to the latest video or audio clip.

If there is a shooting of any sort in October, I expect the people at Fox News, Huffington Post, Brietbart, Daily Kos, and all the other rabies-infected "journalists" to end up in the emergency room with broken backs from trying to fellate themselves.

Then...a little sanity wil return on the 31st as hordes of ghosts, goblins, witches, monsters, princesses, Krugers, Jasons, Screams, Vaders, and mutant turtles descend on my abode to extort eighty-five tons of sugary treats in Bloomberg-approved portions from me.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back