Will There Be A Repeat of History in Iraq?

All you ever do in 99 per cent of your posts is label, insult or pathetically try to marginalize another poster.

You did it in the above post and you did it with the " you and your ilk" crap.

There's a very simple reason why you resort to to such tactics - because you cannot offer substance.

This coming from the jackass who didn't address of the issues mentioned in my previous post, probably because you couldn't. Then you get all whiny when I return your insults with better ones. Drink some milk and grow a spine!

This coming from the jackass who didn't address of the issues mentioned in my previous post, probably because you couldn't. Then you get all whiny when I return your insults with better ones. Drink some milk and grow a spine!

Only I never insulted you. Just your terrible posts.

But go ahead. I find it amusing a grown man can be so hostile towards substance.

Only I never insulted you. Just your terrible posts.

But go ahead. I find it amusing a grown man can be so hostile towards substance.

You posted this (in case you forgot)

"Wow. Just when I thought discourse on this site couldn't get more idiotic."

Seemed to me that you were calling me an idiot and not addressing any issues. Then you come on here and claim that I just throw insults and don't address any issues.

Hypocrite=TheGoodShepherd

You posted this (in case you forgot)

"Wow. Just when I thought discourse on this site couldn't get more idiotic."

Seemed to me that you were calling me an idiot and not addressing any issues. Then you come on here and claim that I just throw insults and don't address any issues.

Hypocrite=TheGoodShepherd

Thanks for vindicating me with my own words.

I never called you an idiot and the above post clearly shows that.

Again, your post was idiotic, stupid and hollow. I stand by that.

I do not care, nor I am interested at all in you personally.

However, what does evoke intrigue remains with the claims, theories and opinion you make.

Thanks for vindicating me with my own words.

I never called you an idiot and the above post clearly shows that.

Again, your post was idiotic, stupid and hollow. I stand by that.

I do not care, nor I am interested at all in you personally.

However, what does evoke intrigue remains with the claims, theories and opinion you make.

You implied that I was an idiot and I picked up on the implication. If you want to avoid that in the future, maybe you should make your writing clear. Clearly, your education has been lacking when it comes to your writing skills.

And you still have not addressed any of the issues I put into my first post that totally refuted your entire argument. You have simply been doing this long winded and time wasting argument about how you feel offended by my presence in your thread, life, or whatever. When you stick to the issues so will I. Until then, chowderhead, it's game on.

Forum List

Back