will there be a Decision?

bugs

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2009
Classified
will the Election be DECIDED on Election Night? (or do we do the 2000' thing again?) :eusa_shhh:

Depends on if you think everyone is turning out because they think the past 4 years have been so great.

If there is one certainty that is Democrats brush aside Class when it comes to defending themselves from loss of power... See you in Court.

Last edited:
I heard one of the talk show hosts say 1:30 a.m. Wednesday. Sounds about right.

Some states have provisional ballots that must be verified before the vote gets counted. If a swing state like Ohio has a bunch of these ballots and the race is still to close to call before these ballots are looked at, then it could be several days or even a weeks before the decision is final. Hopefully the SCOTUS stays out of it.

Some states have provisional ballots that must be verified before the vote gets counted. If a swing state like Ohio has a bunch of these ballots and the race is still to close to call before these ballots are looked at, then it could be several days or even a weeks before the decision is final. Hopefully the SCOTUS stays out of it.

i hope so too man..

will the Election be DECIDED on Election Night? (or do we do the 2000' thing again?) :eusa_shhh:

I predict Mitt will selfishly make the country suffer a week or so while Ann comes to terms with the fact that she's never ever going to live in the White House.

All the exit polls at the Supreme Court men's room indicate a landslide decision for...Gore.

Forum List

Back