Will the White Race Survive?

(youtube)/watch?v=RoKl47nK04M

there is no such thing as race except as a social construct. we are all one race. we share the same dna except for a few pieces and none of those pieces are specific to race in the way we/you think of it.

I will put this alone-- RoKl47nK04M -- in the youtube brackets what comes after the version equals

[youtube]RoKl47nK04M[/youtube]

David? Where has he been? Getting his doctarate? :lol:

And he uses the term 'European American'

Last edited:
we share the same dna except for a few pieces and none of those pieces are specific to race in the way we/you think of it.

so race is not race, what we think is not what we think, and DNA is not DNA.

you should be a politician.

i am not sure if i want to understand how degenerates like you come to be or just strangle you with your own intestines.

Last edited:
we share the same dna except for a few pieces and none of those pieces are specific to race in the way we/you think of it.

so race is not race, what we think is not what we think, and DNA is not DNA.

you should be a politician.

i am not sure if i want to understand how degenerates like you come to be or just strangle you with your own intestines.

genetics

race is a social construct.

wrap your puny mind around that you low life loser

I bet you take the shit people like Duke spout, seriously

genetics what ? you stupid bitch ...

you have no idea what you're even trying to say you fucking moron.

luckily for you "a fucking moron" is just "a social construct" so you have nothing to worry about ...

Last edited:

well maybe if you had a PHD i would even take what you say seriously !

okay here's the P in my PhD

rainpiss.jpg

Not in America, there are far to many white girls breeding with the Mexican for the white race to survive.

Nope. We are all just plain old homo sapiens. No group of people on earth has any genetic material exclusive to them. Appearance seems to be only the result of migration and adaptation.

C'mon that's the media conditioning for all to see. Now dogs are cannis familiaris. Now if 2 dogs would bite you, a Pit Bull and a Chihuahua, would you still say that all cannis familiaris are the same? Every race has different attributes.

i think your argument will go way over her head. did you really think she could understand the difference between species and race ? please remember that most people only passed biology because they either cheated on tests, washed the black board for extra credit or sucked the teacher off.

Yea probably. I mean, any reputable dog breeder will laugh at you if you insist that all dogs are the same. They are in the same family Cannis familirus, as are humans, homo sapiens, but that in itself doesn't entail that we are all the same.

Not in America, there are far to many white girls breeding with the Mexican for the white race to survive.

I don't know about that, I mean if nothing is done and the current trend progresses, you are correct. But if, in the next few precious decades, a pro-white leader puts effective policies like turning welfare into workfare, limiting the amount of children welfare recipients may have, plus sealing our borders, I retain optimistic for the future of the white race.

race is a social construct.

There may be some truth to that, however race is very real. Tell Al Sharpton that race is merely a social construct and see how far that gets you guy.

I bet you take the shit people like Barry Soetoro spout, seriously. He's the racist, not Dr. Duke. The only reason you insist Duke is because he is white, and publically objects to the anti-white genocide that is put forth. I'll ask you this question, I asked Madeline but got no response.

It's only white nations that non-whites are carted in and given special treatments and hand-outs to usurp the majority native population. What would you think if the media said there was a "race" problem in Africa and non-African immigration was encouraged and implemented in Africa? 100s of millions of white Europeans stormed in and demanded special treatment and government programs. Eventually, the native population would be bred out of existence. Everybody in Africa would have blonde hair and blue eyes, now is that racist? Absolutely, and it's genocide, granted nobody's being tortured or put in ovens, but the end result is the same. White nations and ONLY white nations are targeted for genocide. Now in that scenario, how long do you think it would take any mentally capable African to realize that the media wasn't talking about a "race" problem, but the final solution to the African problem? And is this person who objects to the vehement genocide of his race a racist?

Last edited:

well maybe if you had a PHD i would even take what you say seriously !

okay here's the P in my PhD

rainpiss.jpg

you better be a ******. because if you're white and this unintelligent it's just sad.

ps: mods can we ban this excuse for a human being ? he is not contributing to the conversation.

Last edited:

i have never seen white girls with mexicans. i see white women with ******* all the time though.

women go out with white men for thick wallets or with ******* for big dicks. mexicans simply have nothing to offer to them.

i have never seen white girls with mexicans. i see white women with ******* all the time though.

women go out with white men for thick wallets or with ******* for big dicks. mexicans simply have nothing to offer to them.
Please let me know your geographic location so I can avoid it.

To the OP:
It would help if you described the video, particularly any pertinent and verifiable facts presented. Many people do not have the bandwidth to be wasting on youtube.

'White' people have pretty much always been the minority 'race' of this planet. Population trends ebb and flow, so who knows? Granted there are many genocidal commie institutions who wish to be rid of all races, not just the 'white' one. Their goal is a logistic impossibility, but commies are insane, they will just keep trying and trying expecting a different result.

I'll be optimistic... Yes, the 'white' race will survive.

With any luck, in 50 years everyone will look sorta the same
What a genocidal thing to say.

Are you a racist? Are you a commie?
It certainly seems you are quite a racist commie. Racist communists advocate genocide so that "everyone will look sorta the same".

No group of people on earth has any genetic material exclusive to them.

You are absolutely incorrect.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/07/science/07neanderthal.html
Neanderthals interbred only with non-Africans, the people who left Africa, which would mean that non-Africans drew from a second gene pool not available to Africans.

To the OP:
It would help if you described the video, particularly any pertinent and verifiable facts presented. Many people do not have the bandwidth to be wasting on youtube.

oh really? i don't personally know a single such person. in Sweden broadband connection is now recognized as a fundamental human right.

maybe it is YOU who needs to get with the program here.

Last edited:

Please let me know your geographic location so I can avoid it.

Kazakhstan.

Forum List

Back