Will the West Survive the Century?

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
“Nativism … xenophobia or worse” is behind the triumph of Brexit and the support for Donald Trump, railed President Barack Obama in Ottawa.

Obama believes that resistance to transformational change in the character and identity of countries of the West, from immigration, can only be the product of sick minds or sick hearts.

According to The New York Times, he will spend the last months of his presidency battling “the nativism and nationalism” of Trump and “Britain’s Brexiteers.”

“Nativism … xenophobia or worse” is behind the triumph of Brexit and the support for Donald Trump, railed President Barack Obama in Ottawa.

Obama believes that resistance to transformational change in the character and identity of countries of the West, from immigration, can only be the product of sick minds or sick hearts.

According to The New York Times, he will spend the last months of his presidency battling “the nativism and nationalism” of Trump and “Britain’s Brexiteers.”

Things were a lot more bleak about 100 years ago with all of Europe ablaze from land grabbing warfare.

Excellent idea!
This can only help nativists and nationalists to victory.

Liberals hate prerogatives, yet they never hesitate to use them.Xenophobia my ass. Right now, ironically enough recent Mexican immigrants of questionable status are fortifying and building up their fence to keep out other Mexican tourists of questionable status. Only an idiot would either defend that or excuse this HUGE level of hypocrisy. Even Mexicans need to build strong fences, if you don't understand that, get out of that ivory tower of yours and venture out into the real world.

Wanting strict border control doesn't make you some crazy person. Like a progressive will attempt to make you feel.

The fact is if we let in 3rd world people with no limits and preach integration over assimilation.... Then we will just turn into a 3rd world hell hole and we will have lost what makes us special.

We need limits and they need to be like we had in 1924. 2% of foreign born legal citizens per year. Block off Islamic countries and Central America until we process all the illegals already here and until Islam learns to live in a civil western society peacefully.

10 years should be enough time to sort through all the illegals. Send home any illegal with any felony. Send home any illegal who is living off government subsidy. Then we can deal with the rest on a case by case situation. Don't allow anchor babies to keep them here. Their kid is a citizen but until they are of age they can go back with the illegal parents.

Anyone who comes here should not be allowed any public subsidy for 10 years . If they get any then it should be an automatic deportation and ban from coming back.

Things were a lot more bleak about 100 years ago with all of Europe ablaze from land grabbing warfare.

This isn't europe.

This is soon to be just another third world hellhole. Only once the leadership is done, it will be ruled by radicals. I bet S.America will lock its doors to the stampedes trying to run back across the border.

Our nice little cities of 30 years ago now have burgler bars on buildings and filthy streets. Violence and crime eveyday occurence. Enjoy.

If you're demanding that your government pass laws limiting or banning immigration for no other reason than because your afraid of people from another culture, that is the definition of xenophobia and nativism. And if your going to promote such hostile policies you should atleast be honest about it, because while you will slink back into your comfortable chair after voting day, your votes will be destroying and even ending some people lives

If you're demanding that your government pass laws limiting or banning immigration for no other reason than because your afraid of people from another culture, that is the definition of xenophobia and nativism. And if your going to promote such hostile policies you should atleast be honest about it, because while you will slink back into your comfortable chair after voting day, your votes will be destroying and even ending some people lives

If you're demanding that your government pass laws limiting or banning immigration for no other reason than because your afraid of people from another culture,

Why should we import low skilled savages who don't contribute, never assimilate and are subject to sudden jihad syndrome?

If you're demanding that your government pass laws limiting or banning immigration for no other reason than because your afraid of people from another culture,

Why should we import low skilled savages who don't contribute, never assimilate and are subject to sudden jihad syndrome?
What gives you the right to tell people what country they can and can't live in?

What gives you the right to tell people what country they can and can't live in?

America has the right to keep barbarians out.

would you be saying that if your race or religion was being targeted? Do you think it would be fair if America decided to vote to have you deported or put in internment because they were afraid of your race culture or religion?

would you be saying that if your race or religion was being targeted? Do you think it would be fair if America decided to vote to have you deported or put in internment because they were afraid of your race culture or religion?

would you be saying that if your race or religion was being targeted?

America has the right to keep out barbarians, no matter what my race or religion.

Do you think it would be fair if America decided to vote to have you deported or put in internment

Yes, if I was an illegal alien it would be fair for America to deport me.

America has the right to keep out barbarians, no matter what my race or religion.

Do you think it would be fair if America decided to vote to have you deported or put in internment

have you ever been an illegal alien or a refugee fleeing a warzone? or has the biggest obstacle you've ever faced in life been deciding what to watch on TV?

I am for banning/limiting immigration because we can't keep going at this rate and expect us to maintain ourselves. No one wants this to turn into the 3rd world which is what will happen when we let in unlimited amounts of 3rd world people.

have you ever been an illegal alien or a refugee fleeing a warzone? or has the biggest obstacle you've ever faced in life been deciding what to watch on TV?

Why does someone from asia need to refugee in Europe or North America? That's a cultural nightmare for both sides. There are other countries in Asia who are better equipped socially to handle these people. And it wouldn't be a total shock to them socially or culturally.

If you were fleeing the USA as a refugee would it be easier on you to go to Canada or China?

No. I've never been a Muslim barbarian or an illegal alien.

Why does someone from asia need to refugee in Europe or North America? That's a cultural nightmare for both sides. There are other countries in Asia who are better equipped socially to handle these people. And it wouldn't be a total shock to them socially or culturally.

If you were fleeing the USA as a refugee would it be easier on you to go to Canada or China?
Why do people need to be divided into asians europeans and africans? Is it just to make you feel more comfortable, why should I care about making a person who would spit on a starving orphan fleeing a war, more comfortable?

No. I've never been a Muslim barbarian or an illegal alien.

Are you then saying you are nothing but a spoiled child, using dehumanizing insults to tease the poor and less fortunate? Do you expect me to be more like you?

Yes the muslim hoards with their vast resources of sand will take over the world. Better get used to glass blowing infidels.

Forum List

Back