Will the war on guns be more successful than the war on drugs?

The war on guns started when they made me take the gun rack off my truck. If I want to drive I-75 and need protection I need my gun rack at my ready. Gun control has been eating a way our second amendment liberties for years. It is high time we got it back.

Might I suggest the medium frame Glock, in a caliber you prefer, IWB, on the right side for car duty.

Know / practice the police seat-belted draw technique.

I prefer the long rifle but if I put it down to read a book someone might grab it. You can never be too careful. Gun grabbers are everywhere.

:lol:

The so-called common sense measures proposed will do nothing to stop another mass shooting. The root problems are far deeper within our society. We have had a gun culture since our Republic was created, it has been in the last few decades that the trend towards mass killings has started. That says we should be examining the inherent deep rooted issues in a culture that breeds these sociopaths. The proposals are nothing but feel good measures with the illusion that they will make us all safer. The government or any entity simply cannot guarantee your safety.

As of yet there is no war on guns until the term confiscation comes up. As for the war on drugs, when will we learn from our own history that Prohibition will never work in a free society.

Personally I could live with the measures proposed, my resistance comes due to the fact that when they fail to stop the next psycho, more measures will be put forth by the progressives in a failed attempt to guarantee their safety. You are more likely to die in traffic than ever be the victim in a mass shooting.

3smi2h.jpg

what a fucking strawman argument. how many times has a deranged psychopath grabbed a dime bag and loaded it with 100 rounds and shot up a school? didn't think so.

fucktard.

what a fucking strawman argument. how many times has a deranged psychopath grabbed a dime bag and loaded it with 100 rounds and shot up a school? didn't think so.

fucktard.

You've clearly missed the point that drugs are illegal and easily obtainable as will guns. Just ask the guys from Columbine, you know, when assault weapons bans existed.

fucktard.

You've clearly missed the point that drugs are illegal and easily obtainable as will guns. Just ask the guys from Columbine, you know, when assault weapons bans existed.

Damn right. I was in the subway the other day and there was this guy with a few bags on him and the guy right next to him was hawking a couple AK's. I got some of both.

fucktard.

oh no, twinkle-dick, I got your point. you missed mine. it's a dumb, shitty, stupid, intellectually stunted argument. guns and drugs aren't the same thing (obviously). drugs actually serve a purpose, even the "hard" drugs that is altruistic. did you know that doctors still use cocaine to stanch bleeding? look it up. it's true. guns don't have an altruistic purpose and shouldn't be treated as such.

that's really why i fucking hate gun-fuckers. i'm not anti-second amendment. i'm not even anti-gun per se. i just don't believe in all this fair tale horseshit about how guns are only dangerous if bad people have them. bullshit. that's like saying nuclear waste is only hazardous if it's spilled.

Wow no proof and no response to anything I said. Just vague insinuations. Typical of your ilk, completely full of shit.

Apparently your eyes were closed in the hours following Sandy Hook, I guess you never turned on a News channel. I'm not talking about the threads here numbskull... I'm talking about the knee jerk gun control rants the liberal Media has embarked upon before the bodies of those dead children had a chance to cool off. Typical of you agenda driven progressives... Completely full of shit, and too stupid to understand it.

Sure there were a few editorials proposing gun control as there always is and there were just as many if not more editorials screaming and bitching about our 2nd amendment. You have yet to post any proof of your assertions. And USMB is a reflection of our society, what happens here is a microcosm of what's happening in this country which why I referenced it. Just fuck off already, you lost and no one care about your partisan agenda idiocy.

You argue like an adolescent child... Your line: You lost and no one care (there is an S you omitted) about your partisan agenda idiocy??? Makes me suspect you have yet to drink a beer legally. Do you honestly want proof that the media embarked on an anti gun raging rampage immediately following the Sandy Hook tragedy? If so, you are too stupid for words. As for your endless use of profanity, and personal attacks... It only exposes your lack of intelligence, and inability to argue a point rationally.

fucktard.

oh no, twinkle-dick, I got your point. you missed mine. it's a dumb, shitty, stupid, intellectually stunted argument. guns and drugs aren't the same thing (obviously). drugs actually serve a purpose, even the "hard" drugs that is altruistic. did you know that doctors still use cocaine to stanch bleeding? look it up. it's true. guns don't have an altruistic purpose and shouldn't be treated as such.

that's really why i fucking hate gun-fuckers. i'm not anti-second amendment. i'm not even anti-gun per se. i just don't believe in all this fair tale horseshit about how guns are only dangerous if bad people have them. bullshit. that's like saying nuclear waste is only hazardous if it's spilled.

well, if you wanna ignore facts thats fine. a gun has never killed anyone on its own, period.

New Topics

Forum List

Back