Will the war on guns be more successful than the war on drugs?

Will the war on guns be more successful than the war on drugs? Nope... Drugs aren't protected by any Constitutional amendment, guns are.

Will the war on guns be more successful than the war on drugs? Nope... Drugs aren't protected by any Constitutional amendment, guns are.

Well a right to property and privacy is protected... so is a right to not suffer from "Cruel and unusual punishment". I'd say getting caught smoking a joint 3 times and then going to live in a cage for the rest of your life qualifies as cruel.

Cuz lord knows it is hard as fuck to find any drugs

Drug laws are not working as intended because a sizable minority believe they can do them without any impact on thier lives, or at least a minimal one. Thus a demand is created, and this demand fuels a majority of the violence you see due to drug use. Druggies may boost your stereo or rob you, but one drug dealer will kill another to keep is turf protected, and usually doesnt care who else he kills in the process.

Great the "War on Guns", a meaningless slogan for the ignorant and gullible 2nd analment retarded slaves.

3smi2h.jpg

Great the "War on Guns", a meaningless slogan for the ignorant and gullible 2nd analment retarded slaves.

Ahh... Sounds like someone is upset that a liberal term has been hijacked for all the right reasons. :lol:

What non-existant imaginary war on guns are you speaking of?

That one trying to ban those imaginary guns called assault rifles.

There's been talk of it just like there's been talk of a national sales tax, a tax on per mile you drive on the freeway and actually going to Mars... but none of those things will ever happen. However you people are so fucking paranoid that you think this equates to a war on you? And not just a war but the same type of bullshit war that has destroyed the lives of hundreds of thousands of Americans? Yeah okay... continue on with your paranoia, the rest of us will be over here laughing at you.

The only reason any of this is getting any energy is because this is the only issue conservatives can come together on. You're using the death of those children and this imaginary issue as a political rallying point because you people have nothing else.

The Tenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution reads:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States, respectively, or to the people.

Article 1
To make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into execution the foregoing powers, and all other powers vested by this Constitution in the government of the United States, or in any department or officer thereof.

From what I can tell of the Constitution the only laws the federal government can make are those that support the execution of the Constitution. Therefore drug regulation is left to the states and the federal government has no right to enforce it.

What non-existant imaginary war on guns are you speaking of?

There's been talk of it just like there's been talk of a national sales tax, a tax on per mile you drive on the freeway and actually going to Mars... but none of those things will ever happen. However you people are so fucking paranoid that you think this equates to a war on you? And not just a war but the same type of bullshit war that has destroyed the lives of hundreds of thousands of Americans? Yeah okay... continue on with your paranoia, the rest of us will be over here laughing at you.

Uh it's been done before, it is done in NY State right now.

I love when people say others are paranoid and that the government is so trustworthy like they havent locked people in cages who have done nothing wrong or killed its own citizens w/o due process etc etc etc

I love when people say others are paranoid and that the government is so trustworthy like they havent locked people in cages who have done nothing wrong or killed its own citizens w/o due process etc etc etc

That's at the state level, not at the federal level and you can still possess guns in New York... so what are you talking about? You can still murder innocent people in New York, so your rights aren't being infringed upon.

That's at the state level, not at the federal level and you can still possess guns in New York... so what are you talking about? You can still murder innocent people in New York, so your rights aren't being infringed upon.

I enjoy how you conveniently ignored the part where certain weapons have been banned in the past.

The best part about it all is that there is the facts of gun control do not support either side of the argument, or they support both sides, take your pick.

The only reason any of this is getting any energy is because this is the only issue conservatives can come together on. You're using the death of those children and this imaginary issue as a political rallying point because you people have nothing else.

Numbskull... The gun grabbers are the ones using the death of children to further their gun control agenda... If Sandy Hook had not happened, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Without a tragedy to back up their progressive tyrannical assault on the Freedoms of Law abiding citizens, gun control loses every time. Do you ever get tired being a mouthpiece for your elitist liberal handlers?

Numbskull... The gun grabbers are the ones using the death of children to further their gun control agenda... If Sandy Hook had not happened, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Without a tragedy to back up their progressive tyrannical assault on the Freedoms of Law abiding citizens, gun control loses every time. Do you ever get tired being a mouthpiece for your elitist liberal handlers?

Bullshit you fucking liar. Go back and read this forum before Sandy Hook and there was rarely a gun thread. Now every fucking day we have to listen to this paranoid idiocy. And we get the cute little conservative term gun grabber even though no one is trying to take your guns. You people have nothing else and that's why we get bombarded with these lies and idiocy every day because you lost the election, you lost on the Unions issue and you lose on virtually every conservative talking point you come up with. However since you've completely created this issue out of thin air and you can win it because frankly the majority of America is pro-2nd, we have to listen to this bullshit because it's the only "conservative" victory in years. It would be like me screaming that oxygen should be kept legal and not infringed upon and then acting like I won something when no one made any laws restricting oxygen, the whole thing is stupid.

And I'm not a liberal and I'm actually able to critically think instead of parrot bullshit talking points handed down to me by my political masters like you and your ilk.

Murder is illegal, so is rape, robbery...etc...so how are all those laws and regulations working? LOL with this new law. Until this country starts frying people for their crimes it will only get worse.
A friend emailed me about some 19 year old gang bang punk in Portland Oregon that shot some girl in the back of the head, told his dad he offed her by accident and dumped the body, a few days or weeks later his dad told the police. He got 19 years and will be eligible for parole in 6. So why not fry his ass? On another note he said some pedophile that has been raping 12 year old girls for years got sentenced, blamed the parents for not watching their kids. So where are your liberal laws getting you now bud? Hang em high and save the tax payer and society further grief.

Forum List

Back