Will the US ever again find prosperity?

• Banned
How I wish the right would stop avoiding this question

• Banned
Do you know American history well enough to tell us what were the GOOD years in the US?

• Banned
So you again refuse to back your assertion with any facts?

So tell us WHY the guilded age (1870- 1900@) were so great and how we can translate that information into helping us recover today?

^^^^^^^^
epic_fail.jpg

WTF did I even bother clicking on a TM thread?

I should know better by now.:cuckoo:

Yeah its about things you know nothing about, like history

So you again refuse to back your assertion with any facts?

So tell us WHY the guilded age (1870- 1900@) were so great and how we can translate that information into helping us recover today?

:lol::lol:

Try REAL hard TM. Try to concentrate. READ the post.

As long as the fucking government eats up nearly 50% of GDP we'll not be seeing any prosperity.

long before income tax and social engineering

So all we have to do is eliminate income tax to be prosperous again?

Everybody join hands and let's skip down the prim rose path with Obama as he leads us back into the golden age of wealth.

long before income tax and social engineering

So all we have to do is eliminate income tax to be prosperous again?

For a start:

To become prosperous we need to become competive in the real world. That means getting rid of the unions.

To become prosperous we need to be responsible for ourselves and not rely on the government. That means no hand outs or social programs.

How does the fact that your example was from a time over 110 years ago and our society and ALL of soceity is completely different now bare on implementation of your plans?

The fucking government eats up almost half of what we earn as a nation every year and then vilifies the people who have become successful in spite of government greed.

And you idiot sheep want more government?

Forum List

Back