Will the US drag us into another oil war ?

I think that it is nailed on. Trump shouts and Johnson will jump. Hard times ahead for the UK as Trump seeks to deflect from his impeachment. I think the rest of Europe may be a bit more reticent.

The US is the largest producer of oil now. We don't need Middle Eastern oil like we used to. The mullahs may have you by the short hairs, Tommy but we're just fine thank you! As for the rest of Europe? I have a hard time feeling bad for them getting caught up in this since they've been doing under the table deals with Iran for decades. You reap what you sow...

Bull, we want their oil. We do reap what we sow, tell Bush Jr that!
Maybe the mods could take a look at this thread and cull the troll threads. Happens all the time on this board.

This troll thread would most likely be one of the first to be culled.

Maybe the mods could take a look at this thread and cull the troll threads. Happens all the time on this board.

My personal preference would be for them to create some sort of software that would automatically redirect all your incessant trolling threads to the basement.

We have been dragged into Afghan,Iraq and Syria of late. In all 3 lies were used but it didnt really matter. Weak British leadership cost British lives.Johnson is the weakest of all of them because he is desperate for a deal with Trump.

Pointless war promoted by cynical trash.

Be patient....you'll have a war all of your own when all those muslimes you imported decide to take you out.
Good thing you guys have guns.....oh wait.

Trump warned the Iranian turds that had better stopped being assholes. They didn't listen. They mistakenly think that Trump is weak like Obama.

We have been dragged into Afghan,Iraq and Syria of late. In all 3 lies were used but it didnt really matter. Weak British leadership cost British lives.Johnson is the weakest of all of them because he is desperate for a deal with Trump.

Pointless war promoted by cynical trash.

Be patient....you'll have a war all of your own when all those muslimes you imported decide to take you out.
Good thing you guys have guns.....oh wait.

Tommy has his six-inch pea shooter and a pack of rubber bands.

I think that it is nailed on. Trump shouts and Johnson will jump. Hard times ahead for the UK as Trump seeks to deflect from his impeachment. I think the rest of Europe may be a bit more reticent.
An unpopular president such as Trump, along with his failed presidency, is willing to do anything to win reelection – including start an illegal, unnecessary war; it worked for GWB.

An unpopular president such as Trump, along with his failed presidency, is willing to do anything to win reelection – including start an illegal, unnecessary war; it worked for GWB.
Worked for Thatcher in the Falklands as well.

Forum List

Back