Will the US drag us into another oil war ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I think that it is nailed on. Trump shouts and Johnson will jump. Hard times ahead for the UK as Trump seeks to deflect from his impeachment. I think the rest of Europe may be a bit more reticent.

Doubtful. We cannot allow an attack on our embassy to go without consequences. Much depends on what they do next, but I'm okay with using bombs and drones to degrade or destroy key military targets if they don't stop fucking with us.

I think that it is nailed on. Trump shouts and Johnson will jump. Hard times ahead for the UK as Trump seeks to deflect from his impeachment. I think the rest of Europe may be a bit more reticent.

The US is the largest producer of oil now. We don't need Middle Eastern oil like we used to. The mullahs may have you by the short hairs, Tommy but we're just fine thank you! As for the rest of Europe? I have a hard time feeling bad for them getting caught up in this since they've been doing under the table deals with Iran for decades. You reap what you sow...

What do you mean by "another" oil war? There never has been a war based on oil.

From 2008:

"The largest source of crude oil for the United States is the United States; Iraq has never represented more than 4.5% of crude oil used in the United States; The United States' dependence on foreign oil has increased, but the amount of oil from the Persian Gulf has decreased ; The U.S. gets less oil today from Iraq than before 9/11 In 2001, the U.S. imported 298 million barrels of oil from Iraq."

If the Iraq War is About Oil, then How Much Are We Getting?

OIL ? You're the largest producer in the world ! That's why it's so cheap and never fluctuates.
Want fish ?
OIL ?
coal ?
corn?
We gots it all !
Let the bidding begin.

A Fishy Story

We have plenty of oil. Except for snake oil, that is.

Tommy seems to be sitting of a huge reserve of that.

I cannot think of a better gift for you tommy, always faking gloom and doom for the right while at the end of the day it is you who got it wrong...anyway, enjoy

Morning tommy.

We have been dragged into Afghan,Iraq and Syria of late. In all 3 lies were used but it didnt really matter. Weak British leadership cost British lives.Johnson is the weakest of all of them because he is desperate for a deal with Trump.

Pointless war promoted by cynical trash.

The US is the largest producer of oil now. We don't need Middle Eastern oil like we used to. The mullahs may have you by the short hairs, Tommy but we're just fine thank you! As for the rest of Europe? I have a hard time feeling bad for them getting caught up in this since they've been doing under the table deals with Iran for decades. You reap what you sow...

Bull, we want their oil. We do reap what we sow, tell Bush Jr that!

We have been dragged into Afghan,Iraq and Syria of late. In all 3 lies were used but it didnt really matter. Weak British leadership cost British lives.Johnson is the weakest of all of them because he is desperate for a deal with Trump.

Perhaps tommy, I'll even go so far as to admit there is more than just a little bit of truth to that, but I cannot think of a better way to reward those who exist in the shadows of left wing propaganda...maybe somebody will take a knee for you...but I doubt it.

Bull, we want their oil. We do reap what we sow, tell Bush Jr that!
Could you post a link telling us how much oil we import from Iran? That would be great.

War has never been "pointless." You can thank Ares the god of war for all the wonderful technological discoveries that have made society's life better, over the last century. Other wars have given us Penicillin, aspirin, nuclear energy,the jet engine, to name a few things. The Global War on Terror alone has given us hundreds if not thousands of new medical technologies, advances in communications, weaponry, armor, computers, and much more.

The truth is, Tommy, War brings about innovation which periods of peace cannot replicate. Either deal with it or go back to living in your stone age caves.

I know your news outlets never told you that we are ENERGY INDEPENDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We export now. Nabood and eat and pound sand

I thought you were a Pakistani infecting England, not an Iranian?

At any rate, bombs that take out scumbags are the perfect response, NO BOOTS on the ground, but LOTS of bombs on the assholes.

Maybe the mods could take a look at this thread and cull the troll posts. Happens all the time on this board.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back