Will the UN informed liberal allow to be educated?

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
What do we do?
This is not personal. I really am confused as to how they got to where they are

Obama is a mess. His failures will take decades to over come

How did we excel on 2.7 trillion 6 years ago and cannot even create privates sector jobs with 3.5 in 2009? Today?

Think about it

Last edited:
Drugs and internet message boards don't mix well.

What does that have to do with the question?
I am dead serious. If I was a far left liberal I would be pissed
we spent 800 billion dollars more than we did in 2007, in 2009
what did you get out of it?

And this no tax hike on the middle class, except for the tax increase on the middle class event?
HUH?

What do we do?

How did we excel on 2.7 trillion 6 years ago and cannot even create privates sector jobs with 3.5 in 2009? Today?

Think about it

Republicans helped to move millions of jobs to China and closed tens of thousands of factories. They elect leaders who believe education is for snobs and feel we should support immigrants who already have degrees because there are no smart people in the Republican Party. It's all on video and has been linked to many times.

Instead of the lame attempt to blame Obama for Republican failures, why not come up with solutions that don't include "investment, education, science, technology, immigrants with degrees or smart people"? :popcorn: We are all waiting. Think about it. I mean "really think".

Last edited by a moderator:
What do we do?

Think about it

Republicans helped to move millions of jobs to China and closed tens of thousands of factories. They elect leaders who believe education is for snobs and feel we should support immigrants who already have degrees because there are no smart people in the Republican Party. It's all on video and has been linked to many times.

Instead of the lame attempt to blame Obama for Republican failures, why not come up with solutions that don't include "investment, education, science, technology, immigrants with degrees or smart people"? :popcorn: We are all waiting. Think about it. I mean "really think".

HMMMM
please name one policy that the GOP passed within congress and was signed by a GOP president that mandated the free market to move jobs to China and then force you to purchase the same?

My point exactly

Forum List

Back