Will the truth matter to you in the 2012 election's?

BHO has already began a campaign that got the Dems so much power in 2008. One based on fiction as well as blaming GWB on everything that in reality occurred after the 06 election cycle Lie!

Can this type of a campaign win him re-election? will the non stop ABC-CBS-NBC-CNN-HBO-Comedy spin cycle prevent the simple truth mattering to where we go as a country after the Nov election? Usual right wing bullshit

I firmly believe based on the people I have talked to its not going to be close. Every person I know but 2 that voted for BHO in 2008 not only are not going to vote for BHO, they have lost complete faith in the Democratic party More Bullshit

I truly believe that BHO carries 16-18 states, Romney carries the rest Do you also believe in the Easter Bunny
I am not sure about the 18 states either, depending how many in the N.E. will vote for BHO again (GWB carried 30 in 00) GWB lost the popular vote in 2000 and only won the election by six electoral votes, 'winning FL in dispute

We have millions fewer working today than we did in 08, that is 5-7 million vote there alone
WE have about that many again under employed And you don't understand why. How many more would be unemployed if GM and Chrysler and all of their domestic suppliers and dealerships went under?

Obama used the one year event of the seals taking out OBL to state Romney would not have done the same. Do you think 5 trillion in debt along with millions of people without jobs from 08 really care? LOL, Obama was CIC when OBL was killed; Bush was CIC when OBL & his assoicaites took down the twin towers

We will see

ABC radio made the 4 cents a gallon of gas drop sound like it was a game changer, mentioned the speculation was now in control, and that oh yea BTW it was the 1 year anniversary of OBL being killed

3.96 to 3.92, and now speculation is under control

We will see

Yes we will. Romney may win, but not on ideas; his only strength is the SuperPac's. A nation gets the government it deserves, if you think, IF you think, Romney is up to the job and is able to buy the election we will see. One more time the neocons will run foreign policy and Wall Street Bankers and Brokers will run the economy - how will did that work out last time?

BHO has already began a campaign that got the Dems so much power in 2008. One based on fiction as well as blaming GWB on everything that in reality occurred after the 06 election cycle Lie!

Can this type of a campaign win him re-election? will the non stop ABC-CBS-NBC-CNN-HBO-Comedy spin cycle prevent the simple truth mattering to where we go as a country after the Nov election? Usual right wing bullshit

I firmly believe based on the people I have talked to its not going to be close. Every person I know but 2 that voted for BHO in 2008 not only are not going to vote for BHO, they have lost complete faith in the Democratic party More Bullshit

I truly believe that BHO carries 16-18 states, Romney carries the rest Do you also believe in the Easter Bunny
I am not sure about the 18 states either, depending how many in the N.E. will vote for BHO again (GWB carried 30 in 00) GWB lost the popular vote in 2000 and only won the election by six electoral votes, 'winning FL in dispute

We have millions fewer working today than we did in 08, that is 5-7 million vote there alone
WE have about that many again under employed And you don't understand why. How many more would be unemployed if GM and Chrysler and all of their domestic suppliers and dealerships went under?

Obama used the one year event of the seals taking out OBL to state Romney would not have done the same. Do you think 5 trillion in debt along with millions of people without jobs from 08 really care? LOL, Obama was CIC when OBL was killed; Bush was CIC when OBL & his assoicaites took down the twin towers

We will see

ABC radio made the 4 cents a gallon of gas drop sound like it was a game changer, mentioned the speculation was now in control, and that oh yea BTW it was the 1 year anniversary of OBL being killed

We will see

Yes we will. Romney may win, but not on ideas; his only strength is the SuperPac's. A nation gets the government it deserves, if you think, IF you think, Romney is up to the job and is able to buy the election we will see. One more time the neocons will run foreign policy and Wall Street Bankers and Brokers will run the economy - how will did that work out last time?

Romney was my 4th chocie
Obama, Pelosi, Reid did this to them selves
Wall street does have a heavy influence on the economy and what the GOP has done to harm out foreign policy? it is a matter of policy that you dis agree with its path

Not sure what BHO has done any different

BHO has already began a campaign that got the Dems so much power in 2008. One based on fiction as well as blaming GWB on everything that in reality occurred after the 06 election cycle Lie! Not a lie, The dems took over congress in the 06 cycle

Can this type of a campaign win him re-election? will the non stop ABC-CBS-NBC-CNN-HBO-Comedy spin cycle prevent the simple truth mattering to where we go as a country after the Nov election? Usual right wing bullshitBeing a liberal blinds you to how biased it really is

I firmly believe based on the people I have talked to its not going to be close. Every person I know but 2 that voted for BHO in 2008 not only are not going to vote for BHO, they have lost complete faith in the Democratic party More BullshitNo that is not either, I have no reason to lie about any-thing, especially that

I truly believe that BHO carries 16-18 states, Romney carries the rest Do you also believe in the Easter Bunny[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"[COLOR="Magenta"]]Based on the 2000 election and the direction of the country that is what I really believe[/COLOR][/COLOR]

I am not sure about the 18 states either, depending how many in the N.E. will vote for BHO again (GWB carried 30 in 00) GWB lost the popular vote in 2000 and only won the election by six electoral votes, 'winning FL in disputeHe still won 30 states

WE have about that many again under employed And you don't understand why. How many more would be unemployed if GM and Chrysler and all of their domestic suppliers and dealerships went under?That is an event we will never know the real out come, besides GWB saved GM and Chrysler, really the tax payer. It was in my opinion his worse move. People would not have stopped buying cars if GM went under, Ford, Yota, Honda, would have made up the difference it is my opion

Obama used the one year event of the seals taking out OBL to state Romney would not have done the same. Do you think 5 trillion in debt along with millions of people without jobs from 08 really care? LOL, Obama was CIC when OBL was killed; Bush was CIC when OBL & his assoicaites took down the twin towersWhat does that have to do with anything?

We will see

We will see

QUOTE=Wry Catcher;5218567]
BHO has already began a campaign that got the Dems so much power in 2008. One based on fiction as well as blaming GWB on everything that in reality occurred after the 06 election cycle Lie! Not a lie, The dems took over congress in the 06 cycle

Can this type of a campaign win him re-election? will the non stop ABC-CBS-NBC-CNN-HBO-Comedy spin cycle prevent the simple truth mattering to where we go as a country after the Nov election? Usual right wing bullshitBeing a liberal blinds you to how biased it really is

I firmly believe based on the people I have talked to its not going to be close. Every person I know but 2 that voted for BHO in 2008 not only are not going to vote for BHO, they have lost complete faith in the Democratic party More BullshitNo that is not either, I have no reason to lie about any-thing, especially that

I truly believe that BHO carries 16-18 states, Romney carries the rest Do you also believe in the Easter BunnyBased on the 2000 election and the direction of the country that is what I really believe

I am not sure about the 18 states either, depending how many in the N.E. will vote for BHO again (GWB carried 30 in 00) GWB lost the popular vote in 2000 and only won the election by six electoral votes, 'winning FL in disputeHe still won 30 states

WE have about that many again under employed And you don't understand why. How many more would be unemployed if GM and Chrysler and all of their domestic suppliers and dealerships went under?That is an event we will never know the real out come, besides GWB saved GM and Chrysler, really the tax payer. It was in my opinion his worse move. People would not have stopped buying cars if GM went under, Ford, Yota, Honda, would have made up the difference it is my opion

Obama used the one year event of the seals taking out OBL to state Romney would not have done the same. Do you think 5 trillion in debt along with millions of people without jobs from 08 really care? LOL, Obama was CIC when OBL was killed; Bush was CIC when OBL & his assoicaites took down the twin towersWhat does that have to do with anything?

We will see

We will see

Last edited:
Truth and elections are mutually exclusive.

I was asking if it matters to who you vote for, does it matter we have added over 1 trillion dollars to what we spend from the last GOP budget of 2007 to the first all in Dem budget of 2010
with that did it matter we spent 2009, 2010 on Obama care and ignored the real issue, the economy
Does the killing of OBL matter? to your vote?

BHO has already began a campaign that got the Dems so much power in 2008. One based on fiction as well as blaming GWB on everything that in reality occurred after the 06 election cycle

Can this type of a campaign win him re-election? will the non stop ABC-CBS-NBC-CNN-HBO-Comedy spin cycle prevent the simple truth mattering to where we go as a country after the Nov election?

I firmly believe based on the people I have talked to its not going to be close. Every person I know but 2 that voted for BHO in 2008 not only are not going to vote for BHO, they have lost complete faith in the Democratic party

I truly believe that BHO carries 16-18 states, Romney carries the rest
I am not sure about the 18 states either, depending how many in the N.E. will vote for BHO again (GWB carried 30 in 00)

WE have about that many again under employed

Obama used the one year event of the seals taking out OBL to state Romney would not have done the same. Do you think 5 trillion in debt along with millions of people without jobs from 08 really care?

We will see

We will see

First of all, both parties claim they have a vice-like grip on The Truth, so I suppose the only definition we can give for The Truth is "things as I see them from my perspective". Therefore, no, The Truth won't be a factor. When the parties can't even agree upon The Facts on which they base The Truth, the phrase has no meaning. The economy and faith in each contestant will be the determining factors.

Secondly, if you're confident that Romney will carry all but 16-18 states, okay, but I'd love to see the empirical evidence from which you're drawing this conclusion. The Real Clear Politics "Battle for the White House" chart (RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Battle for White House) indicates that Romney has his work cut out for him if he wants to even get close, let alone win 32 states. They're showing him solid in 6, 15 leaning his way, several swing states, and far ahead in electoral votes based on current polling. Have you done the electoral math to make this determination? Could I see it, maybe it works.

Are you assuming that Romney is going to be able to change that many minds between now and Election Day? And if so, how? The people know Obama, so trashing him may be a fool's errand. You need your guy to make the sale, which would be a change.

Last edited:
BHO has already began a campaign that got the Dems so much power in 2008. One based on fiction as well as blaming GWB on everything that in reality occurred after the 06 election cycle

Can this type of a campaign win him re-election? will the non stop ABC-CBS-NBC-CNN-HBO-Comedy spin cycle prevent the simple truth mattering to where we go as a country after the Nov election?

I firmly believe based on the people I have talked to its not going to be close. Every person I know but 2 that voted for BHO in 2008 not only are not going to vote for BHO, they have lost complete faith in the Democratic party

I truly believe that BHO carries 16-18 states, Romney carries the rest
I am not sure about the 18 states either, depending how many in the N.E. will vote for BHO again (GWB carried 30 in 00)

WE have about that many again under employed

Obama used the one year event of the seals taking out OBL to state Romney would not have done the same. Do you think 5 trillion in debt along with millions of people without jobs from 08 really care?

We will see

We will see

First of all, both parties claim they have a vice-like grip on The Truth, so I suppose the only definition we can give for The Truth is "things as I see them from my perspective". Therefore, no, The Truth won't be a factor. When the parties can't even agree upon The Facts on which they base The Truth, the phrase has no meaning. The economy and faith in each contestant will be the determining factors.

Secondly, if you're confident that Romney will carry all but 16-18 states, okay, but I'd love to see the empirical evidence from which you're drawing this conclusion. The Real Clear Politics "Battle for the White House" chart (RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Battle for White House) indicates that Romney has his work cut out for him if he wants to even get close, let alone win 32 states. They're showing him solid in 6, 15 leaning his way, several swing states. Have you done the electoral math to make this determination? Could I see it, maybe it works.

Are you assuming that Romney is going to be able to change that many minds between now and Election Day? And if so, how? The people know Obama, so trashing him may be a fool's errand.

The low approval ratings
The polls are all over the place right now, but his approval rating is not (BHO)
I am not trashing any-one
It is just information

It must be the weather. For some reason, everyone thinks that the economy is recovering and so President Obama is going to be reelected. Just put a bit of blossom on the trees and people lose their minds.

Or maybe it’s not the weather. Maybe we’re all just fed up with the Republican Party’s interminable process of nominating Mitt Romney as its presidential candidate. Who needs The Hunger Games when you’ve got the Pennsylvania primary?

So let’s have a little reality check. First, according to Gallup, Obama’s approval rating right now is 46 percent. That’s better than the 40 percent he was scoring in the second half of 2010, but it’s still too low. Since Eisenhower, all two-term presidents have been above the 50 percent line at this stage in their first terms.

Low Approval and Fragile Economy Spell Obama Reelection Trouble - The Daily Beast

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 46% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 44%. Five percent (5%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

Forty-seven percent (47%) of voters believe media bias is a bigger problem in the campaign than big campaign cash. Forty-two percent (42%) take the opposite view. That’s less concern about the media and more about cash compared to four years ago.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ministration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Akin will die off when the first debate is held
Will the issues matter to you?

Last edited:
The truth is both the candidates suck, in my opinion. It's not the best of both worlds, it's a lack of options. Heck I would've voted for the Godfather's Pizza guy over Romney, LOL!!! A man opposed to gay marriage whose religion allows polygamy versus a man who's for gay marriage & crams legislation down our throats before it can be analyzed. It's like Sloth from The Goonies challenging Lloyd from Dumb & Dumber to a trivia duel. It's a matter of time before some other entrepreneur hops on the 3rd party ticket pushing for animal love to be legalized. It sounds absolutely ridiculous, but that is what the polar ends of our political fabric have been reduced to. Ugh...anyhow, I'll let ya know how I really feel later on, LOL!

Last edited:
The truth is both the candidates suck, in my opinion. It's not the best of both worlds, it's a lack of options. Heck I would've voted for the Godfather's Pizza guy over Romney, LOL!!! A man opposed to gay marriage whose religion allows polygamy versus a man who's for gay marriage & crams legislation down our throats before it can be analyzed. It's like Sloth from The Goonies challenging Lloyd from Dumb & Dumber to a trivia duel. It's a matter of time before some other entrepreneur hops on the 3rd party ticket pushing for animal love to be legalized. It sounds absolutely ridiculous, but that is what the polar ends of our political fabric have been reduced to. Ugh...anyhow, I'll let ya know how I really feel later on, LOL!

My issue is with how much BHO has been dis honest
Romney has yet to show me that side of him

Obama from GM to "inheriting" the deficit he added 500 billion to in 09 and his "job creation"
Oh yea, using medicare to ram his health-dare legislation through

Forum List

Back