Will the right wingnuts boycott Star Bucks next?

I recall their french fry drive,....anybodys french fries but theirs. LOL! So as corporations like Star Bust enter the political arena and start making demands, are we far from a boiling point, and rightwing call to boycott businesses that don't share their strict fascist views? Will their be resentment when the corporate money stops flowing? Will Boner who doesn't care if American workers lose their jobs, start crying when he loses his job?:lol:

===
More than 100 business leaders have signed on to Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz’s pledge to stop making donations to incumbents until Washington gridlock eases, sending a message to lawmakers that they must make real progress in reining in deficit spending.

....has leaders agreeing to stop campaign contributions until lawmakers “strike a bipartisan, balanced long-term debt deal that addresses both entitlements and revenues,” but also has the leaders agreeing to find ways to accelerate job growth in their companies and the economy as a whole.
Read more: AOL chief signs 'no donations' pledge - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

If companies get involved in politics and I dislike the politics they are involved in I will and do personally boycott them. It has nothing to do with being right, left, or whatever other thing...it has to do with my personal views and values.

3 Companies I wont shop off the top of my head

1) Mobil/Exxon because mobil sued my father to steal his Idea for a mini mart in the gas station from him in 1984 (yeah i hold grudges)

2) GE because their CEO is sending jobs to china

3) GM and Chrysler because they took bailouts instead of dealing with their overpriced labor problem.

there are more.

Only lefty liberal eliete types with a belief in global warming hang out there.

Um, no they don't. Only frat boys and yuppies will pay that kind of money for crap coffee. Support your local independent coffee house!

I recall their french fry drive,....anybodys french fries but theirs. LOL! So as corporations like Star Bust enter the political arena and start making demands, are we far from a boiling point, and rightwing call to boycott businesses that don't share their strict fascist views? Will their be resentment when the corporate money stops flowing? Will Boner who doesn't care if American workers lose their jobs, start crying when he loses his job?:lol:

===
More than 100 business leaders have signed on to Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz’s pledge to stop making donations to incumbents until Washington gridlock eases, sending a message to lawmakers that they must make real progress in reining in deficit spending.

....has leaders agreeing to stop campaign contributions until lawmakers “strike a bipartisan, balanced long-term debt deal that addresses both entitlements and revenues,” but also has the leaders agreeing to find ways to accelerate job growth in their companies and the economy as a whole.
Read more: AOL chief signs 'no donations' pledge - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

What??? if anything "right wingers" would sign on for this.

Its called Four Bucks around here.

Never been to one myself.

I rule.

:eusa_whistle:

The mall up the street from me has two Star Busts. Speaking of which, we are paying more for coffee than gasoline. Two pounds is over $15.00 .:eek: It's a good excuse to drink Tequila Sunrises for breakfast.

images

i doubt that you need an excuse.

btw, a gallon of gas costs $3.59 and weighs a little over six pounds.

fail

again

Forum List

Back