Will the right ever listen to Breitbart again?

• Banned
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they wont touch this with a ten foot pole.

They are waiting right now for his next lie.

note they refuse to answer

First, giving people only 15-20 min to respond on a non live message board and then calling them out on it is dishonest at best, and the OP (you) being an asshat at worst. Some people have actual lives. In either case it is poor form.

Second, it all depends on if he had the full tape or just the edited one. With the edited one he is at worst guilty of poor journalism by not confirming what he had, and doing a little background work.

If he, in fact DID have the full tape before and ignored it, or worse still edited it himself then he should be fired from whatever journalism job he has and his credibility should go to zero.

Will you accept what this guy feeds you next time?
The question you should be asking is:
"Will the White House ever listen to Breitbart again?". They are the ones who shit canned that woman. They made her pull the car over and put a bullet into her career.

Not Fox News.
Not Conservatives.
Not the TEA Party.

THE WHITE HOUSE!

Get your fags straight.

• Banned
Fox "news" will not be able to do this shit anymore without the bright hot light of public scrutiny.

they are fucked

Fox "news" will not be able to do this shit anymore without the bright hot light of public scrutiny.

they are fucked
The White House will not be able to do this shit anymore without the bright hot light of public scrutiny.

they are fucked

note they refuse to answer

First, giving people only 15-20 min to respond on a non live message board and then calling them out on it is dishonest at best, and the OP (you) being an asshat at worst. Some people have actual lives. In either case it is poor form.

Second, it all depends on if he had the full tape or just the edited one. With the edited one he is at worst guilty of poor journalism by not confirming what he had, and doing a little background work.

If he, in fact DID have the full tape before and ignored it, or worse still edited it himself then he should be fired from whatever journalism job he has and his credibility should go to zero.

I'm surprised no one has put this info anywhere yet.

HANNITY: Hang on. Hang on. I just want get some facts on the table and then — I want your opinion on everything else associated with it. All right, but — so you have this tape since April?

BREITBART: I didn't have the tape. I had recognition that it existed.

HANNITY: It existed. OK.

BREITBART: And the man told me about it. And he tried to send it to me and it came on a disc and it didn't show up. I said this is annoying. So when the NAACP thing happened, I found his phone number, I called him up, and he sent me to — two excerpts of the video.

HANNITY: OK. And the allegation now of the left is alright, hang on a second, even though she said — and she said she harbored these views in this tape. She described how she racially discriminated against the white farmer. That's not in dispute. That's on the video. She's not disputing that.

BREITBART: And she described the white man as the other — your kind. She describes your kind.

HANNITY: She decides that he'll get help from one of his own kind and she referred him to a white lawyer. But she also said on the tape that — admits that she didn't do everything she could for him because he's white.

Now what critics are saying is well that was edited. And what she's claiming is that that was edited, that she left out the part that she had learned from this at the end of the tape which we just heard.

BREITBART: The reason why Shirley Sherrod is the story right now, not the NAACP, is because the White House which stands by the firing or the forced resignation — harassment as she said — they made the story about Shirley. They threw her under the bus.

I have not asked that she get fired. I've not asked for an investigation into her. The whole point was to show that the — for the NAACP to spend five days on national TV saying that the Tea Party is racist without any evidence when we can prove that the central argument didn't happen and the mainstream media won't play it — for them to talk about racism they should not be throwing stones in glass houses.

And what this video shows and what the NAACP affirms in their initial rebuke is not just that Shirley Sherrod, what she said was wrong, but that the audience was laughing and applauding as she described how she maltreated the white farmer.

HANNITY: Before she gets to the end of the story which is — which she's claiming puts context. But there's a —

(CROSSTALK)

BREITBART: Did the people in the audience know that there was going to be a point of redemption?

HANNITY: No.

BREITBART: The point is that the NAACP at a dinner honoring this person is cheering on a person describing — describing a white person as the other. This is far worse than anything —

HANNITY: Let me ask you this.

BREITBART: — that has ever been alleged against the Tea Party and certainly not proved.

Andrew Breitbart on 'Hannity': 'This Is Not About Shirley Sherrod' - Hannity - FOXNews.com

This seems to be the crux of what AB was getting at with releasing the video in the first place.

NAACP calls TP racist, without proof, and the NAACP gets caught cheering the part of Sherrod's story that is clearly racist.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Keep trying to blame Obama for doing what the right screamed for based on lies.

Go get one lie of mine , the lies on your side are now set in history

Ok will any of you dare to answer?

you know you will lap up any lies this guy tells

Forum List

Back