Will the Right attempt to do to Obama what they did to Clinton?

I think most of that kind of thing is a waste of time. But it was also a waste of time when 70 million dollars of our money was spent to find a blue dress.

And for all the whining on the right about how mean the left was to Bush? Where is the bill for all the investigations? What Bush did is not okay. And, unfortunately, you have the rushbots thinking that somehow he's been put upon. But when he's out of office, for me, I say good riddence to bad rubbish and it's time to move on.

But that doesn't mean he didn't do things that bordered on the criminal. It just means he's not worth the bother.

But then again, neither was Lucianne Goldberg's and Linda Tripp's scheme to get rich on the back of the arkansas mob's vendetta with the help of ken starr and his supreme court dreams.

You haven't thought it was a waste of time being part and parcel to the smear machine and YOU have been one of the most vocal, repeating every rumor and accusation as if it was truth so long as is supported your extremist politics.

no worries

dem majority rules...

unlike the situation with clinton, the repubs are not the majority in congress...

just as repubs prevented any official investigations on bush...

this is NOT necessarily a good thing though....in my opinion.

NOT if the dems refuse to have true possible constitutional breaches or laws broken by obama officially investigated....

not saying that he will break the law...just a what IF... ;)

care

Clinton started off with a majority of Dems in Congress. It always takes letting the children have the keys to the car for the adults to wake up and vote them back out of office again. We saw what Clinton was about and cut him off at the nuts. It'll happen again.

You ask if I" relate so easily then follow up with fantasyland? I can honestly say that I don't know what ANY politician has done behind closed doors 100% of the time, nor do I consider any one politician more guilty than the other.

If you honestly believe Republicans are any worse than Democrats you are naive.

Ken Starr was appointed to do a job. Period. Tyring to make it anything more is exaggerating.
Thats dam true Guns

Yeah, sorta kinda. Only you leave out the drooling at the mouth bunch that's been trying to lynch Bush and Cheney the past 7 years. The dirt's been thrown both ways and it started with Iran-Contra, for you short-memory types, and been escalating with each administration since.

Plan on it escalating this time as well, and I just LOVE the "Who me?" act of bewilderment coming from the lefties that have been parroting "Bush lied ... yada, yada, yada.... " for 7-8 years as if no one's to blame but Republicans.

You lefties have done every bit as much if not more to divide this nation as anyone on the right by the simple act of squealing like little babies because you haven't gotten your way and no people capable of actual thought will buy the BS being sold.

It's stupid, pointless an /or counterproductive by BOTH sides, but it's also naive to expect you are going get anything in return for the past 7 years of your absolute childish bullshit but the same in spades.

Gunny, that's 'cause you and I both know that congress and both the political parties have not been driven by the greater interests of America for a very long time. Both sides have been more interested in short term consolidation of the power that keeps the gravy flowing in DC than in any kind of vision for Americas future.

We haven't had a leader at either end of Pennsylvania Ave with any sort of vision for the nations future since Eisenhower proposed the interstate system.

-Joe

Gunny, that's 'cause you and I both know that congress and both the political parties have not been driven by the greater interests of America for a very long time. Both sides have been more interested in short term consolidation of the power that keeps the gravy flowing in DC than in any kind of vision for Americas future.

We haven't had a leader at either end of Pennsylvania Ave with any sort of vision for the nations future since Eisenhower proposed the interstate system.

-Joe

Now that's a fact Jack. :clap2:

You got your numbers mixed up. Should be 2001 when the shit started with only a lull following 9/11. Don't know who you think you're trying to kid.

The rest of your baseless bullshit isn't worth a response. Or feel free to browse the Iraq forum. It's been addressed at least a thousand times and your side has been wrong all 1000 of them.

Why is it that right wing losers are always declaring victory.
"Mission accomplished"

Clinton started off with a majority of Dems in Congress. It always takes letting the children have the keys to the car for the adults to wake up and vote them back out of office again. We saw what Clinton was about and cut him off at the nuts. It'll happen again.

of course it will, eventually what goes around, comes around....that can't be denied.

In the 2006 elections, the Dems took advantage of the cruddy job the Repubs were doing...

All that really seems to happen is a bunch of cruddy congresses replacing cruddy congresses....nothing really changes when it comes to that imo...only hopeless hope that things will change for the better.

care

of course it will, eventually what goes around, comes around....that can't be denied.

In the 2006 elections, the Dems took advantage of the cruddy job the Repubs were doing...

All that really seems to happen is a bunch of cruddy congresses replacing cruddy congresses....nothing really changes when it comes to that imo...only hopeless hope that things will change for the better.

care
They will not change for the better right off, and you are being disillusioned by the Obama Klan check out these links to the housing meltdown and those involved...
Bill Clinton Fibbing on Fannie.....
UPDATED: Obama Sued Citibank Under CRA to Force it to Make Bad Loans | Media Circus
Liberalism Is Insanity: "Spread the Wealth," Thinking Caused Economic Meltdown
Dont listen to or be fooled by these idiots on these post forums, i promise they are professional liers... research for yourself before its to late and we all end up in deep regret.........

Last edited:

Forum List

Back