Will the Resistance fade?

As if political passions in this country were not high enough, Trump's win has taken them to a whole new level.

I heard Rush the other day say that the Resistance is beginning to slow down, and I see zero (0) sign of that. Trump has 12-18 months to make a clear and positive mark, because what's coming from the Left in '18 and '20 will be big and intense.

What worries me is that a Trump flameout would usher back in the "progressives", not liberals, and the madness will continue - just in a different form.

Can the Resistance keep up the intensity through 2020?

I think what you are seeing is the Left waking up politically and forming their own Tea Party movement. It's not going to go away soon.

I think it's also a "redefining" movement of what it means to be Left and what the Democrats should stand for.

It's very like the Tea Party.
BONOBO got his pick for DNC yesterday.
Now Nancy and Maxine and Schumer can fret about what "President Bush" is going to do next and about "the Russians" attacking N. Korea".
The CBC can relax again and sit on their fat asses and pick fried chicken from their false teeth.
It's very common knowledge on the LIB beltway' that BONOBO and his asslickers are PISSED OFF at Hillary and her merry band of fucking idiots for losing a race that Charlie Manson could easily have have won against "The Orange Clown".
Hillary and her little creep fag Robby Mook blew through 1.2 BILLION dollars and never found fucking Wisconson on the map!
Like Robby would say: "I didn't want to go to the Rust Belt. I mean have you SEEN the way those people dress!!!!!".
At least now that BONOBO and his army have taken over the DNC we will NEVER hear from Hillary again.
There's that.

As if political passions in this country were not high enough, Trump's win has taken them to a whole new level.

I heard Rush the other day say that the Resistance is beginning to slow down, and I see zero (0) sign of that. Trump has 12-18 months to make a clear and positive mark, because what's coming from the Left in '18 and '20 will be big and intense.

What worries me is that a Trump flameout would usher back in the "progressives", not liberals, and the madness will continue - just in a different form.

Can the Resistance keep up the intensity through 2020?

I think what you are seeing is the Left waking up politically and forming their own Tea Party movement. It's not going to go away soon.

I think it's also a "redefining" movement of what it means to be Left and what the Democrats should stand for.

It's very like the Tea Party.
Yeah, that's the feeling I'm getting.

The question is what the party does with this new energy.
The "new energy" will last as long as a popcorn fart in a windstorm.
These fucking snowflakes have the attention span of a goldfish.

Do I believe the Progressive movement can sustain their anger at the Democratic Leadership!?!

Yes.

Do I believe the Progressive movement will grow enough to make a serious run in 2018!?!

No.

Will they form enough in 2020!?!

No.

You have anger but over time it will die. The Senate is the Progressive only shot in the next four years because the House will stay red.

If the Progressive Left win the Senate it still will not help in 2020 unless they find their next unknown candidate like they did with Obama in 2008...
Given the reality on the ground in the upcoming Senate races I 100% guarantee the REPs will have a 'Super Majority' in 2018.
Look for about ten LIB Senate seats going to the REPs.
This will coincide with President Trump's choice to replace Ruth. The choice's name is Ted Cruz.
This choice WILL drive the last fifty DEMs in the functionally extinct party over the edge.
Hopefully it will be a long fall.

Forum List

Back