Will the Republican strategy work again?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
It seems to me, from watching the Republican convention, that they are repeating the same tired rhetoric that has served them well for the last two presidential elections. Instead of discussing issues, they spend their time making inflammatory and ridiculous statements about their opponents and the media. This election feels more like a middle school whine fest than anything else.

But the strategy seems to go down well with their base. Will it work with the general population again?

It seems to me, from watching the Republican convention, that they are repeating the same tired rhetoric that has served them well for the last two presidential elections. Instead of discussing issues, they spend their time making inflammatory and ridiculous statements about their opponents and the media. This election feels more like a middle school whine fest than anything else.

But the strategy seems to go down well with their base. Will it work with the general population again?

Ravi, I know you will never admit this but all politicans do this... Even the Holy One, Barrack Hussein Obama... What specifics has he given?

Ravi, I know you will never admit this but all politicans do this... Even the Holy One, Barrack Hussein Obama... What specifics has he given?
KMAN, would you mind starting a thread about Obama and his lack or not lack of specifics and answer the question I posed on this thread?

You aren't even witty or inflammatory when you troll :badgrin:

Yes it will work again.

It will be a horse race, up to the end, them's my thoughts.

You aren't even witty or inflammatory when you troll :badgrin:
aww, still smarting? I'll try to ignore your drooling over the other male's members in the future. Oops, I mean male forum members.

Feel free to answer the question.

It might.

Methinks not, this time.

Do you believe in the day?

ObamaLogo.jpg

Obama / Biden 2008!

Yes it will work again.

It will be a horse race, up to the end, them's my thoughts.

I agree. Governor Palin will put Senator McCain over the top.

The Republican base is fired up after last night.

Senator Obama should historically have a significant lead in the polls right now. He does not.

Look for Senator McCain's convention bounce to bring them neck and neck.

Forum List

Back