Will the pyramids of Egypt go the way of the bamiyan statues?

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
I think it is a legit question, what say you?

For now members of the Nour (The Light) Salafist party, which won 20 per cent of the vote in recent elections, are talking about putting an end to the 'idolatry' represented by the pyramids.

Link:
The Salafist party's plan for the Pyramids - cover them in wax | Mail Online

article-2077964-0CAA9E3A000005DC-263_468x319.jpg

Never say never.... :eusa_whistle:

Remember this outrage? I do....
:mad:

bamiyandestruction.gif

Nothing good is going to come from the 'Arab Spring'..... NOTHING!

I swear these 13th century bastards will stop at nothing to insult modern man.

I would not put anything past the muslims.

The only possible saving grace would be that the pyramids were made for Pharaohs and not gods.

However many other ancient egyptian temples were meant as places for the gods to reside on earth.....and i am very sure they are not safe.

Talk comes from 1 Parliamentarian candidate.
This idea is not Egypt state policy nor the policy of the Party the guy runs for.

Talk comes from 1 Parliamentarian candidate.
This idea is not Egypt state policy nor the policy of the Party the guy runs for.

and muslim trumps any and all "party" affiliation

All it will take is one fatwa to blow the entire history of egypt off the face of the earth.

The only possible saving grace would be that the pyramids were made for Pharaohs and not gods.

However many other ancient egyptian temples were meant as places for the gods to reside on earth.....and i am very sure they are not safe.

The pharaohs were gods [god kings] reflected in the grandeur of the pyramids which were their tombs.

The pharaohs were gods [god kings] reflected in the grandeur of the pyramids which were their tombs.

There are many defined Egyptian gods and goddesses.... and temples to them. Pharaohs though called gods...were not gods that would (hopefully) be considered by the idiot. muslims...a threat. The pyramids are more of a burial chamber then religious symbol.

There are many defined Egyptian gods and goddesses.... and temples to them. Pharaohs though called gods...were not gods that would (hopefully) be considered by the idiot. muslims...a threat. The pyramids are more of a burial chamber then religious symbol.

The pharaohs were indeed god kings and the pyramids their tombs with definite religious symbols. In fact, the pharoahs were buried along with food and personal effects for their after-life and were mummified fully clothed for their trips to the hereafter.

The muslimes are way too ignorant to even understand the historical and religious significance of the pyramids

Last edited:

The pharaohs were indeed god kings and the pyramids their tombs with definite religious symbols. In fact, the pharoahs were buried along with food and personal effects for their after-life and were mummified fully clothed for their trips to the hereafter.

The muslimes are way too ignorant to even understand the historical and religious significance of the pyramids

I understand all of that.... as i said.... a saving grace and maybe a possible reason NOT to destroy the pyramids is that they were built for pharaohs who were men.... and not the "gods"

Bottom line..anything not muslim is considered dangerous and offensive....and is on the chopping block.

Forum List

Back