Will The Pro-Gun Members Of Congress Stand Strong...?

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
against the oncoming tsunami of citizens demanding a shit-for-brains abridgement of their Constitutional right to keep and bear arms...?

myself, I fully expect my congressman (R), who has an "A" rating from the NRA, to wimpily cave in to calls for "reasonable gun control"...

how 'bout yours...?

88 of every 100 people own guns in this country.

Think they know what side of the vote they'll want to be on?

Your 88/100 figure smells like bullshit.

But regardless, I own two guns.

I'm not going to lose any sleep over some new regulations or some assault rifles getting banned.

I'm not going to lose any sleep over some new regulations or some assault rifles getting banned.
you only need to ask.

Guns in the United States: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law

Your willingness to allow your government to shackle you is hardly My problem.

The percentage of gun owners who would allow themselves to have further restrictions, or in the case of the OP, to be totally disarmed, is an insignificant number.

you only need to ask.

The percentage of gun owners who would allow themselves to have further restrictions, or in the case of the OP, to be totally disarmed, is an insignificant number.

Yeah, like you nuts thought Romney would win in a landslide.

you only need to ask.

Your inability to read for comprehension has caused you to pass off inaccurate information.

Your link doesn't say 88 out of 100 people in this country own a gun. That's absurd. It says the "rate of private gun ownership in the United States is 88.8 firearms per 100 people."

Actually, I doubt 88 out of 100 people could even afford a gun.

Out of the "100 people" it prolly breaks down to two people who own a dozen guns each, five people who own three guns each, 10 people who own two guns each, and 29 people who own one gun. Something like that.

You bet. Millions of gun owners in America and they vote. You can bet those in Congress who support gun rights will stand strong because we all know they want your vote.

Loads of laws on the books about guns we sure don't need more. We also have loads of folks who are nutcases. Perhaps we should start culling the population of those nuts??

I can hear the ACLU now.

Darkwind is mentally retarded.

Use your head for a moment. According to latest census, about 24% of US population is under 18 years of age.

So, if 88% of the population own guns,

if 100% of the population over 18 owned guns, then half of the population under 18 would have to own guns to get to 88%.

Think before you post.

Here are some more realistic numbers:

120731095634-declining-gun-ownership-chart-story-top.jpg

Forum List

Back