Will the Patriots have a let down against the Bears?

The question now becomes whether the Bears will be able to hold the Pats to under 50 points and Brady under 300 yards. I say no to both.

Was reading on the ESPN Pats/Bears board that CBS switched the game over to Miami/Jets in some markets due to how uncompetitive it is. :lol:

Uh yeah, even here in Indy which is also Bear country when the Colts don't play. (People were Bears fans here until the Colts came)

So sad for da Bears.

The question now becomes whether the Bears will be able to hold the Pats to under 50 points and Brady under 300 yards. I say no to both.

Was reading on the ESPN Pats/Bears board that CBS switched the game over to Miami/Jets in some markets due to how uncompetitive it is. :lol:

Uh yeah, even here in Indy which is also Bear country when the Colts don't play. (People were Bears fans here until the Colts came)

So sad for da Bears.

I don't get it. We're in the midwest... plus the Bears are in the same division as the Vikings. Not sure about you, but we get WGN up here and there's plenty of Bears fans. Why did those monkeys at CBS switch it for this market? :cuckoo:

I wanted to watch that game dammit

Brady finally taken out of the game after a great pass. 369 passing yards, highest on the season.

Poor Bears. :(

I do love watching football played in the snow though..........

thats why those wusses the vikings should do what they are doing for this weeks game.Playing outdoors.The vikings need to stop being wusses.Be a man like the bears and Packers are and play outdoors.they got it equally as tough as the vikings do.

Forum List

Back