Will the party of no finally have to get off their collective arses now?

think again,, they said yes to a lot of stuff you bone headed leaders voted no on.. yes to no illegals,, yes to electonic verification, yes to tort reform yes to shopping health care interstate and bla bla bla you guys just turned a deaf ear.. do you believe everything the dems tell you?? just curious!

None of that will bring down the cost of insurance nor medical costs, and you know it. I sadly believe that the majority of the people in this country are truly stupid and are being played like puppets by big industry. They are actively voting against the productivity, health and competitiveness of all of our citizens. Sad. The only think that will come from continuing the status quo is the already rich getting richer and the rest of us, poorer and poorer. Third world, here we come.
Tort reform absolutely would. Do you have any idea how wildly expensive malpractice insurance is? That's a lot of overhead you need to make up right there alone. Cut down on frivolous lawsuits and the cost of malpractice insurance drops which equates to a cost savings that can be passed onto the consumer.

One law that would go a long way in fixing a lot of problems: if someone sues someone and loses, they are responsible for not only their court costs, but also the defendant's. It makes perfect sense and would curb a lot of these frivolous lawsuits but it'll never get enacted because our government consists of many ambulance chasers.

I see the new talking points memo by the Progressive party has already been sent out.

Republicans the party of no..

Not only should the Republicans stay the party of no, but they should shout out a big, HELL NO to the commie agenda the Progressives in the white house are pushing on us.

the last one to say no was Pelosi...she stood there yesterday and said, "we heard your voice, but it doesn't change the plans for us to continue to push healthcare reform through. "

Tort reform absolutely would.

Tort isues are STATE, not federal issues. If this were true, why are states not reforming these laws?

Mississippi did and law suits virtually dried up and insurance costs are down.

Don't confuse the progressives with facts bro....you will invite an attack on your sister's choice of boyfriend or some shit like that.

I see the new talking points memo by the Progressive party has already been sent out.

Not only should the Republicans stay the party of no, but they should shout out a big, HELL NO to the commie agenda the Progressives in the white house are pushing on us.

Ok, Dude....let's see just how unbiased and bipartisan you are. Can we add Steph's post here to the list of "childish" remarks?

Ok, Dude....let's see just how unbiased and bipartisan you are. Can we add Steph's post here to the list of "childish" remarks?

The only thing I see childish here is your post, dude.

Forum List

Back