Will the media ever question the “squad” lies after lie

9B6D297C-9E1B-4436-8888-AFE3F4AC7178.jpeg

It’s like democrats recycle civil right leaders speeches and words.. it’s like I keep hearing the same BS
CIVIL RIGHYS IS OVER US REPUBLICANS PASSED THAT FOR YOU LOL

trump-shrugging-2.jpg

Lol grabs pussy lol didn’t you marry your brother?
In riches his friends?
Trump killed kids At the border? Lol
What bigoted language??

Can a democrat have some balls and ask these retards what they are talking about?
I have no choice but to laugh my ass off whenever a Trumptard whines about someone lying. :21:

And we have no choice but to laugh our asses off at your pathetic deflection to Trump, you retard. Don't worry, your precious "squad" will be back tending bars and being nuisances in general when they get bounced out of office in about a year.
Trump is in the opening post, retard. The OP is all about Trump.

All caught up now? :lol:
"will the media ever question the squad lie after lie". Where the hell is Trump mentioned in the title retard? Oh, because the uneducated squad members blamed something on him? This has to do with the losers in that group, not Trump. All caught up now jackass?
"Lol grabs pussy lol didn’t you marry your brother?"

Who is that pussying grabbing question about, retard?

"In riches his friends? "

I'm pretty sure the tard who wrote that meant "enriches". Who was he talking about, retard?

"Trump killed kids At the border? Lol"

There's his name, right there. Lol

trump-shrugging-2.jpg

I can't stand it when someone lies. I hate it! It's detestable. It's bad. Very bad. Lies are bad! I never lie. I am the best truth teller in the history of the world.

:21::badgrin::auiqs.jpg:

trump-shrugging-2.jpg

In riches his friends?
What bigoted language??

Can a democrat have some balls and ask these retards what they are talking about?
I have no choice but to laugh my ass off whenever a Trumptard whines about someone lying. :21:

And we have no choice but to laugh our asses off at your pathetic deflection to Trump, you retard. Don't worry, your precious "squad" will be back tending bars and being nuisances in general when they get bounced out of office in about a year.

"will the media ever question the squad lie after lie". Where the hell is Trump mentioned in the title retard? Oh, because the uneducated squad members blamed something on him? This has to do with the losers in that group, not Trump. All caught up now jackass?

I'm pretty sure the tard who wrote that meant "enriches". Who was he talking about, retard?

trump-shrugging-2.jpg

I can't stand it when someone lies. I hate it! It's detestable. It's bad. Very bad. Lies are bad! I never lie. I am the best truth teller in the history of the world.

You've been lying for the last 2+ years so I guess you would know wouldn't you? Using your beloved uneducated squad's own words and you can't even comprehend any of it? That would make the post about THEIR comments. Oh we forget, you are just a piss drinking libtard who believes everything CNN tells you, then runs away like a little girl who your BS gets destroyed. Now STFU and let the adults talk.

trump-shrugging-2.jpg

trump-shrugging-2.jpg

You've been lying for the last 2+ years so I guess you would know wouldn't you? Using your beloved uneducated squad's own words and you can't even comprehend any of it? That would make the post about THEIR comments. Oh we forget, you are just a piss drinking libtard who believes everything CNN tells you, then runs away like a little girl who your BS gets destroyed. Now STFU and let the adults talk.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Snowflake meltdown. :lol:

trump-shrugging-2.jpg

trump-shrugging-2.jpg

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Snowflake meltdown. :lol:

Yes you do seem to be melting down. As usual when you get your daily ass beating. Just like your beloved squad members.

trump-shrugging-2.jpg

In riches his friends?
What bigoted language??

trump-shrugging-2.jpg

What straight man doesn’t grab pussy!???

In riches his friends?
What bigoted language??

Trump goaded those 4 idiots into going on national tv and spewing their hate America manifesto. I see they demanded Trump be impeached, poor Pelosi. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back