Will the left be Putin fans by the end of the weekend? Will Stephen Colbert or CNN let them know?

We all know the left wing sheep have no minds of their own. "

Coming from one of the leading Trumpster sheeple- your thread is pretty hilarious.

Just because your boy is going sour on Putin and so now Putin will be on your enemy list too- just means that Trump and you are finally acknowledging Putin is the asshole we have been telling you he is.

We all know the left wing sheep have no minds of their own. "

Coming from one of the leading Trumpster sheeple- your thread is pretty hilarious.

Just because your boy is going sour on Putin and so now Putin will be on your enemy list too- just means that Trump and you are finally acknowledging Putin is the asshole we have been telling you he is.

Nope. Not a fan of Putin. Never have been. Never will be.
Me either...I don't know anyone who is. I do know that lefties like you are duped into believing Trump and many on the right, are Putin fans. When will you guys stop being dupes for the ruling class and it's propaganda arm, the MSM?

The dictator is right about this...
Screen-Shot-2018-04-14-at-10.22.22-PM.png

Putin: 95% Of World Terrorist Attacks Are Made By The CIA

Last edited:
Me either...I don't know anyone who is. I do know that lefties like you are duped into believing Trump and many on the right, are Putin fans. When will you guys stop being dupes for the ruling class and it's propaganda arm, the MSM?

That's what is referred to as the Christian Inquisition Agency since it sounds so much like mid 1970's KKK churchstate cops where 24 US Constitutions purchased at the National Archives, which were in all probability were stolen & burned despite assertations in shot down with so many immaculate drug conceptions under color of law...... just as Putin using nerve agents against Russians & Assad gassing Syrians with Novichok & chlorine gas or how those Catholic Church drug invasions since the 1950's have been killing citizens of the Christian Nation.

Please play "devil's advocate" for minute.

Why in the world would anyone think that Trump and many of his supporters are pro Putin? Is there any reason at all that you can think of?

Shit. It's not that hard.

Why in the world would anyone think that Trump and many of his supporters are pro Putin? Is there any reason at all that you can think of?

Trump attacked Syria with missiles for the second time, some of which seems to be immaculate chemical conceptions based upon the burning Bush's 9/11 WMD's ploy which had Americans killed to surpress the Catholic Church drug invasion waves of death just as Putin's nerve agent chemical assassinations & Assad's ongoing population gassings.

Trump attacked Syria with missiles for the second time, some of which seems to be immaculate chemical conceptions based upon the burning Bush's 9/11 WMD's ploy which had Americans killed to surpress the Catholic Church drug invasion waves of death just as Putin's nerve agent chemical assassinations & Assad's ongoing population gassings.

Huh?

Huh?

It's like watching TV reporters on the ground in Syria asking those who had worked in the destroyed buildings after the missile attacks if they had been processing chemicals & the replies to Assad gassing Syrians were of disbelief as that wouldn't occur in the country; just as this cross conditioned way beyond therapy Christian Nation in mention of thieving US Constitution arsonists & the burning Bush's 9/11 patriot act for that second coming elicits an Islam Christiananality suicidal pedophile mentality defense .

Forum List

Back