will the latest wikileaks release end hilary's white house aspirations?

Maybe she should have spied on this Wiki-Leak guy rather than UN Members? Something to ponder huh? Can't wait to see how Liberal Media Outlets like CNN & NBC try and spin this for her. It should be fun.

Maybe she should have spied on this Wiki-Leak guy rather than UN Members? Something to ponder huh? Can't wait to see how Liberal Media Outlets like CNN & NBC try and spin this for her. It should be fun.
Again, she needs nothing spun. What she did was a GOOD thing. But I don't expect conservatives to know what's in our nation's best interests, just the corporate ones.

Hillary Clinton ordered diplomats to spy on UN: WikiLeaks docs | Raw Story

A classified directive signed by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton ordered US diplomats to spy on the highest-ranking officials in the United Nations, according to documents obtained from the latest WikiLeaks document dump.

many postings are saying what she called for is illegal and it certainly won't sit well with the host countries of the targeted people

and you think hilary did this without the president's approval? i'm just asking as you only wonder whether it will harm hillary and you don't mention obama

Again, she needs nothing spun. What she did was a GOOD thing. But I don't expect conservatives to know what's in our nation's best interests, just the corporate ones.
yeah, no conservatives would know that

:rolleyes:

Wow! Now that's some Goose Stepping hilarity. lol! You do know that what she did might be illegal,don't ya? Credit Card Records and DNA samples? Yikes! I'm pretty sure if she had that 'R' by her name,you would have a completely different take on this. What she did might just be criminal. You should think about that a bit more before you start all your Goose Stepping for her.

Wow! Now that's some Goose Stepping hilarity. lol! You do know that what she did might be illegal,don't ya? Credit Card Records and DNA samples? Yikes! I'm pretty sure if she had that 'R' by her name,you would have a completely different take on this. What she did might just be criminal. You should think about that a bit more before you start all your Goose Stepping for her.
Yeah, that's all much worse than authorizing torture in our nation's interest.

Sit down, stupid!

Yeah, that's all much worse than authorizing torture in our nation's interest.

Sit down, stupid!

Lame. :doubt:

Looks like this story is gaining some traction. Just saw a Liberal Media Outlet even reporting it. Of course they made excuses for Clinton but it is now beginning to be more widely reported. She even ordered DNA samples of UN Members. Not sure why? But use your imagination i guess.

So she could make Clintonesque Manchurian Candidate clones?:eusa_eh:

Looks like this story is gaining some traction. Just saw a Liberal Media Outlet even reporting it. Of course they made excuses for Clinton but it is now beginning to be more widely reported. She even ordered DNA samples of UN Members. Not sure why? But use your imagination i guess.

Or to see how many UN Interns her Slick Willy Stainmaker got knocked up. Yikes! :eek:

Or to see how many UN Interns her Slick Willy Stainmaker got knocked up. Yikes! :eek:

Umm... ok

Forum List

Back