Will the Impeachment Vote Destroy the Democratic Party?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Pelosi is not a political rival to Trump and her son Paul is or was purportedly in a similar scheme to that of Hunter Biden. Trump can use that to wreck the D party going into the election but will he?

The wacko wing of the D party could expel the 18+ swing districts if the vote fails and that would destroy the D majority in the House
But the vote winning is nearly as bad for D unity because of Schiff's

Mcconnell or Graham can accuse Schiff of soliciting perjury, denial of Trump's and operating in an unconstitrutional fashion that deprived the President's civil rights. What's your opinion?

Pelosi is not a political rival to Trump and her son Paul is or was purportedly in a similar scheme to that of Hunter Biden. Trump can use that to wreck the D party going into the election but will he?

The wacko wing of the D party could expel the 18+ swing districts if the vote fails and that would destroy the D majority in the House

Mcconnell or Graham can accuse Schiff of soliciting perjury, denial of Trump's and operating in an unconstitrutional fashion that deprived the President's civil rights. What's your opinion?
I doubt it. Why would it? It’s akin to saying that losing a vote or not passing a bill will destroy your party. These people won’t give up after the vote flops anyway.

If they do what I believe they are going to attempt then yes they will destroy themselves...

The Impeachment is setting the stage for 2020 and Democrats to declare fraud in the Elections and request the USSC to nullify the election and declare the Democrats as sole winners...

You think I am joking but what if this happens?

Of course the USSC would laugh and then the Democrats leadership will tell their voters to take to the streets and resist the newly elected government and demand violent resistance if needed...

Not destroy, but it will hurt them.

They still have the protection of the corporate liberal media and a lot of morons still what they see on CNN and MSNBC and read in the NYT and WAPO.

LIKE TRUMP CONSPIRED WITH PUTIN TO RIG THE 2016 POTUS ELECTION.

Remember that 3 year lie?

In answer to the question in the title, yes it will if it already hasn't. The idiots have destroyed themselves.

Further, I'm beginning to suspect they gave the idoits the house so they would do exactly what they're doing now and have done, that is too destroy themselves.

If they do what I believe they are going to attempt then yes they will destroy themselves...

The Impeachment is setting the stage for 2020 and Democrats to declare fraud in the Elections and request the USSC to nullify the election and declare the Democrats as sole winners...

Of course the USSC would laugh and then the Democrats leadership will tell their voters to take to the streets and resist the newly elected government and demand violent resistance if needed...

This may happen. That's what's scary.

Pelosi and most of the D leadership as recently as the summer said no impeachment without votes from both parties might destroy the Democratic party. The second big wave of internal capital flight from blue states to red is 19 days away and criminal investigations of DOJ and the FBI may start even sooner. this is the wrong damn time to try impeachment with lots of seditious remarks being made by Ds.

If people have been listening to House Democrats they have stated Trump cheated in 2016 and will do it again in 2020.

So it is very clear unless Democrats win all three branches they will declare the 2020 elections to be obtained through fraud and demand the election results to be nullified...

I know it seem insane but I also knew they were going for Obstruction of Congress, so they are tipping their hand...

If people have been listening to House Democrats they have stated Trump cheated in 2016 and will do it again in 2020.

So it is very clear unless Democrats win all three branches they will declare the 2020 elections to be obtained through fraud and demand the election results to be nullified...

I know it seem insane but I also knew they were going for Obstruction of Congress, so they are tipping their hand...

I agree. You seem insane.

I agree. You seem insane.

Yeah, and you are someone that should judge someone sanity...

If your political party pull that stunt will you support them or say no?

This clown was on the committee and voted for impeachment. When your base is so stupid they keep voting this clown into office, it would be hard for that base to come to it's senses.

The only thing about this impeachment that could take this idiocy to the level of good enough to be wrong is the fear that a Biden investigation might also lead to a Paul Pelosi jr investigation. She is arguably the most competent Speaker that the D can have.

Will the Impeachment Vote Destroy the Democratic Party??

Destroy? No.
Hurt? Very possible

many but not most D representatives and possibly some D senators attempted but failed to help the intelligence and counter-intelligence bureaucracy execute a Partisan coup D'etat, the first one since Burr killed Hamilton. That will have a very long footprint.

Take Pelosi"s back up plan to send impeachment to the senate after the 2020 election. She is betting the Ds will take the senate and house in 2020 and Durham will not get an indictment against Pelosi as part of a plea bargain in the deep state investigation.

Forum List

Back