Will the government take Jon Hammers gun

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
Considering Jon Hammer was diagnosed with PTSD, if he's lucky enough to get his grandfathers shotgun back from Mexico, how long do you figure it will take for the ATF to show up to his door to take it away from him again?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QENatu-t8y0]JAN HAMMER - Rain--The Talk - YouTube[/ame]

Considering Jon Hammer was diagnosed with PTSD, if he's lucky enough to get his grandfathers shotgun back from Mexico, how long do you figure it will take for the ATF to show up to his door to take it away from him again?

Considering conservatives got zero partisan traction with f ‘n’ f and Benghazi, how long with it take for them to run this into the ground, give up, and move on to some other inane conspiracy?

Considering conservatives got zero partisan traction with f ‘n’ f and Benghazi, how long with it take for them to run this into the ground, give up, and move on to some other inane conspiracy?

Quit being an ass, address the post or move along. You commies are always trying to deflect and change the subject, do it elsewhere.

No it does not automatically disqualify you. We have enough misinformation flying around here already.

Last edited:
images

No it does not automatically disqualify you. We have enough misinformation flying around here already.

Did you bother to read the link? It does automatically disqualify a person with PTSD, there is an appeal process after the fact. The Vet in Arkansas pawned his gun, went to get it for hunting and was told he couldn't have it back. There was no prior notification.

No he went to the VA and apparently said something that deemed him unfit. I don't know what it was and neither do you.

Honestly at this point I'm more concerned for this young mans future than his gun. In his young life he's seen more than most men in an entire life. I hope he gets the help he truly needs and deserves so he can assimilate back to a normal life.

No he went to the VA and apparently said something that deemed him unfit. I don't know what it was and neither do you.

I could provide more links, but you won't read them either. So if you want more info just search the Veterans Disarmament Act.

Forum List

Back