Will the GOP's rising stars save the party?

LOL A market running between 17,000 and 18,000, unemployment about 5%, and the GOP running the most ridiculous candidate ever to run at the head of a major party. Looks like the Republicans have done it to themselves again.

Look who's talking your candidate is under investigation by an army of FBI agents :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

oh my stars….an investigation????

And her husband is a wife cheating lying perv.

oh my stars…an upset conserve-hate-ice. what ever will we do?

LOL A market running between 17,000 and 18,000, unemployment about 5%, and the GOP running the most ridiculous candidate ever to run at the head of a major party. Looks like the Republicans have done it to themselves again.

Look who's talking your candidate is under investigation by an army of FBI agents :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lose.

blues, if we evaluate your concerns about HRC and compare them to Donnie, he comes out on the short end.

He is going to lose badly.

Lose.
Unlikely.

We are on our third conservative party. The first two died and were replaced by
today's Republican party. We need two parties, however, despite the fall of the first conservative party being known in history as: The Era of Good Feelings.

The GOP will not go away at all.

But, yes, it is going to go through some major changes.

Lose.
Unlikely.

You people will have yourself a good cry, then realize you really don't want to move to Canada just like when Gore lost.

Forum List

Back