will the gop/tea party led house really have any effect on major laws?

blu

Sep 21, 2009
I have been watching the debate/actions around the current budget / spending cuts and it really seems like the gop-led house is really just a nusiance to whatever the senate and the president want done...

for instance the 61 billion cut that the gop is pushing has about 0 chance of making it into law, but they keep pushing for it even after the vote... is this just for political play and sound bites or is there some actually strategy to make it law?

they had better make a difference and start doing what they were voted in to do.... get our debt under control and repeal that damn HC bill (which has been deemed UNCONSTITUTIONAL)

61Billion is just a drop in the bucket... Im pissed at th ones who stopped it from being 83billion in cuts.... some of our tea party friends let us down yesterday :doubt:

they had better make a difference and start doing what they were voted in to do.... get our debt under control and repeal that damn HC bill (which has been deemed UNCONSTITUTIONAL)

61Billion is just a drop in the bucket... Im pissed at th ones who stopped it from being 83billion in cuts.... some of our tea party friends let us down yesterday :doubt:

yea I guess I am asking what can they really do though? Is there any chance there cuts etc will actually pass fully or are they just going to play agitator until 2012 when they take the senate?

(agitator is certainly is good though just to slow down obama/reid)

I have been watching the debate/actions around the current budget / spending cuts and it really seems like the gop-led house is really just a nusiance to whatever the senate and the president want done...

This is a good thing not a bad thing! I think it's called being a lame duck. That's when a liberal and some of his friends want to do something stupid and smart people come a long and keep them from doing it.

It's like when you and your homosexual friends want to go to the park and chase boys around while wearing nothing but pink boa feather but a pack of bikers shows up and rides circles around you so that the boys have a chance to run home where it's safe from naked hairy gay men with boa feathers.

They have been trying to redefine rape.

They want a dirtier America.

They support birth defects and starving children.

This is a good thing not a bad thing! I think it's called being a lame duck. That's when a liberal and some of his friends want to do something stupid and smart people come a long and keep them from doing it.

It's like when you and your homosexual friends want to go to the park and chase boys around while wearing nothing but pink boa feather but a pack of bikers shows up and rides circles around you so that the boys have a chance to run home where it's safe from naked hairy gay men with boa feathers.

Wow, I never heard of gays doing that? Have any pictures? Cuz I tend to think you're a lying sack of shit, but I could be wrong.

for instance the 61 billion cut that the gop is pushing has about 0 chance of making it into law, but they keep pushing for it even after the vote... is this just for political play and sound bites or is there some actually strategy to make it law?

so the folks that wan to cut spends and at least attempt to make a go of it, are nuisances and....the rest are sweetness and light?

This is a good thing not a bad thing! I think it's called being a lame duck. ...............etc...........

How is two years with a straitjacketted administration a good thing?

There are Republicans in the Senate and Congress who's avowed aim is merely to stymie the Democrat administration at every turn...how is that good for the country?

From afar, Washington looks to be the most toxic place on earth right now and it can't be good for the USA.

See Mitch McConnell, he is spending his valuable time, and your valuable money on the priority of bringing Obama down.
Not looking after his constituents, not working towards making sure America is steered in the best direction possible while he is in the Senate...just working against the President!!!!!!

yea I guess I am asking what can they really do though? Is there any chance there cuts etc will actually pass fully or are they just going to play agitator until 2012 when they take the senate?

They can make it clear to America that the demoncrats just want to keep on spending out they azzes no matter how much debt we have,, aka Wisconsin.

They can make it clear to America that the demoncrats just want to keep on spending out they azzes no matter how much debt we have,, aka Wisconsin.

And what is it Republicans want to do? Remember, with a shrinking economy, you will never, ever be able to cut enough spending.

And what is it Republicans want to do? Remember, with a shrinking economy, you will never, ever be able to cut enough spending.

typical demonrat thinking,,,,,errrrr,,, talking point.

so the folks that wan to cut spends and at least attempt to make a go of it, are nuisances and....the rest are sweetness and light?

you have severe reading comprehension problems if thats what you got from the post

but they wont actually be able to change spending levels right?

typical demonrat thinking,,,,,errrrr,,, talking point.

That's why you guys are hilarious. A growing economy brings in revenue. A shrinking economy doesn't. Now is the time we need a growing economy. Try to figure out why.

I never thought right wingers would need to have something so simple and obvious, "explained". It only reinforces "perceptions".

Forum List

Back