Will the GOP personal responsibility crowd take the blame for their election debacle?

So far, I'm not hearing it.

To this point, the GOP (and their supporters) seem to be blaming everyone but themselves for their poor election performance in both the presidential race and numerous Senate races across the country.

Here's a clue for some people. If you demand that other people take personal responsibility, you're pretty much required to take personal responsibility yourself.

Step UP, conservatives! It's time to blame yourselves for your poor election results!

As soon as obummer takes responsibilty for fucking up America. That's when

Most Americans STILL blame Bush. And considering the fact that Bush was completely unseen during Romney's campaign, I would say that the GOP is fully aware of that fact.

To this point, the GOP (and their supporters) seem to be blaming everyone but themselves for their poor election performance in both the presidential race and numerous Senate races across the country.

Here's a clue for some people. If you demand that other people take personal responsibility, you're pretty much required to take personal responsibility yourself.

Step UP, conservatives! It's time to blame yourselves for your poor election results!

Personal responsibility? From Republicans?

1. It was the Voters.....they are only interested in getting free stuff
2. It was the media...they hate Republicans
3. Obama told lies about us

We'll start when you ObamaBots start and inform your dear Leader to take Responsibility for the blood of Ambassador Stevens on his hands and the blame he put on a American citizen for causing it...

Yup! I've heard ALL of those reasons (excuses) over and over again.

I could start a thread offering a lot of good advice to conservatives. But they wouldn't take it. They wouldn't even listen long enough to consider it. Hell, pretty much the same crowd that continuously mocks climate change science are the ones who laughed at all those polls that showed Obama winning and instead predicted a Romney landslide. When people eschew dispassionate data in favor of emotional wishful thinking, it's generally a good bet that they're not going to face facts if those facts are not to their likely.

But how dispiriting it must be to be a RW radio talk show host right now. ALL that chatter, day after day, and it didn't move the needle in their direction like they expected. No wonder, seeing as how talk radio is just a media advertising echo chamber that isn't meant to convince anyone of anything other than to buy the products of the sponsors. Luckily, the talk radio hosts have their huge multimillion dollar contracts to soothe the wounds to their partisan psyches. And since I'm convinced that's their primary motivation for why they do what they do anyway, they haven't really lost anything other than a false sense of their real influence.

Not surprising that a left wing nut totally misunderstands the meaning of personal responsibility.

How was it a debacle? Romney lost but is was close,the Repubs kept the house,and the dems effectively improved by just a few seats overall

Much more of a wash it is no different today then it was on Nov.5 we have exactly what we had.

Now if the Repubs have lost the house you could use that term,but that didn't happen now did it.

Left wing looneys, you can't fix stupid.

Last edited:
How was it a debacle? Romney lost but is was close,the Repubs kept the house,and the dems effectively improved by just a few seats overall

Much more of a wash it is no different today then it was on Nov.5 we have exactly what we had.

Now if the Repubs have lost the house you could use that term,but that didn't happen now did it.

It wasn't even close to being close.

With a bad economy, Obama only failed to recapture 2 states from his 2008 victory, and they were traditionally red states. And the electoral count for those not paying attention was O-332, R-206.

As for the Senate, the Dems picked up 2 seats (counting the Independent seat won by former Maine Gov, Angus King, despite the fact that the Dems were defending twice as many seats as Republicans.

See? Told you.

Unitl republicans catch up with changing demographics, social issues and real life with real people, they will continue to have problems winning!

omg...loony leftwingers are now telling us what WE need to do like they are THE REAL PEOPLE who knows the REAL LIFE

I guess WE should all now jump on that ABORTION bandwagon

shame on us

Left wing looneys, nothing can be done for them. You can't fix stupid.

We'll start when you ObamaBots start and inform your dear Leader to take Responsibility for the blood of Ambassador Stevens on his hands and the blame he put on a American citizen for causing it...

To paraphrase a line from M*A*S*H*...

Haven't you heard? There's a war on. It was IN all the papers.

Why would the right take responsibility for the actions of blacks, hispanics, single mothers, and dumb white trash, welfare dependent, degenerates ??????

They should make you their spokesperson (not that it would make much difference one way or the other, all things considered). You sound like you need a clue, so I'll oblige you and give you one. If and when primarily affluent Anglo Conservatives treat members of other groups with snarling contempt, it's probably irrational to expect a majority of those people to vote for your candidates.

Hey, it ain't rocket science.

Perhaps they might, if the aforementioned groups stopped sponging off the "anglo-conservative" tit..........

You might want to take a closer look at which states are the ones that are the recipients of more federal spending than they pay in federal taxes. They're RED states.

Why would the right take responsibility for the actions of blacks, hispanics, single mothers, and dumb white trash, welfare dependent, degenerates ??????

You keep making yourself look more and more like a stupid inbred far right wing fuck that's a complete pussy and can't man up with every post.

Keep up the good work :lol:

Whos the ape in your propagandized avatar ?????????

He's the guy who cleaned your clock.

Forum List

Back