Will the GOP once again fall to the Tea Baggers?

Looks like both Lugar and Hatch are in big trouble with the loonies.

RINOs will soon be an endangered species.

We've had our fill of these backsliders.

Ah yes, the ideological purity brigade. At some point, you people are going to realize that the shiny eyed fruitcake purity look repels most Americans. We have had our fill of those that know all the answers and get their orders straight from God.

Ah yes, the ideological purity brigade. At some point, you people are going to realize that the shiny eyed fruitcake purity look repels most Americans. We have had our fill of those that know all the answers and get their orders straight from God.

I am a Jew, but by no means religious.

I get my orders from experience.

When I thought things were due me, I found myself onm the streets.

When I realized that only I can help me, I sold my first compoany 5 years from the days I was on the streets.

I am 54 years old and retired....kids through college and no major debt.

True story.

:lol:

And you're the spokesman for who exactly??

"You people" amaze me at times...

P.S.

others think you are an idiot ... stop opening your mouth and removing all doubt for us all here

You ARE funny. I'll grant you that.

Has anyone questioned anyone else's intelligence but yours this morning?

that's what republicans do when they can't refute a post the try and belittle you... that's their best... just because you stay in la la republican land with the rest of the republicans, we dems don't ... we live in the real world ... something you know nothing about ...but maybe you should try

there's no point refuting insanity.

I know nothing about the real world??? I've lived in it for nearly 63 years. I've worked my ass off and given away more than you will earn in your fucking life time. I've been very well off and I've been homeless.
I've been a gutter bum and an executive.
Fuck you kid! Come walk in my shoes for a bit. I'll show you what the real world is all about.

I would also like to know why some believe the fathers should have no say in weather THEIR child is aborted???

Remember it takes two individuals to make a child....

Fathers? False argument to a point no one was arguing.

Abortion, ipso facto, is not illegal. It is regulated, and you are in very limited minority on this issue. Your way is not the way only. Get over yourself.

And you're the spokesman for who exactly?? "You people" amaze me at times...

And "who" are you, crazy person?

Ayup, got no points, so attack the personality. Perfect far right RINO behavior.

Wanting a woman to be fully informed helps them to make a decision on pregnancy. Bull SHIT Women who have had abortions in the past have said that they wish they had been more fully informed before making their decisions.. Bigger Bull shit !!!!!!now you're saying woman are stupid Many have mental problems of guilt and remorse, years later after they have had an abortion. Biggest bull shit
They are trying to reform Medicare & Medicaid. If something is not done it will go broke. Huge Bull SHIT
Any woman who is working can afford 9 dollars a month to pay for their own birth control. typical republican rhetoric
None of what you posted is facts, it's political talk.
No one wants dirty water and no one wants no government.
Read the AZ bill. It does not say you are pregnant 2 weeks before you become pregnant. Use some common sense on these things.
Wanting to get SSI out of the politicians hands so that they can not use the surplus is a good thing.
you have no idea in what you are talking about

Well, the Teabaggers campaigned on fiscal conservatism, but, once elected, seem far more interested in women's vaginas than in the state of the economy. Many will pay for that in November.

really the only ones I see OBSESSING about women's vaginas are you on the left..I guess you all feel women aren't capable of taking care of their own vagina

By actual U.S. History, when done right like President Coolidge's policies, had the poor rising up out of poverty, by reading the new Health care bill that actually will have Seniors dying from caps on Doctors fees. Doctors are not accepting new patients who have Medicare. The bill picks who will not get treatments or certain meds, because of high costs.
Republicans was the first to have a woman in congress.
Buying your own contraception is not wanting women to be baby makers.
Under commies millions die.
How about reading some history and the actual bills, instead of lying left wing blogs of which you just quoted.

I suggest you do the same... under commies millions die, yet they still get better health care then 43 million Americans do ....who, by the way die because if it each and every year about 40,000 americans die each and every year do to lack of health care ... did ya miss that in your history book Lesson ??? or is it one of those history books that the republicans take all the facts out??? that"s your best ??? republicans had the first elected woman really??? you want to go with that??? ok
dems made product safety for americans
dems made water safety for americans
dems made food saftey for americans
dems put controls on the banking system for americans
dems started FDA
dems started Osha
I could go on an on about history but I guess you missed that lesson in your republican history book HUH !!!!

Who started the EPA ? The EPA was proposed by President Richard Nixon (R) and began operation on December 2, 1970
FDA - FDA’s modern regulatory functions began with the passage of the 1906 Pure Food and Drugs Act, Under Teddy Roosevelt (R)
Osha -The first month that OSHA was open was April of 1971. Again under Nixon.
The first woman to be elected to the United States Congress was Jeanette Rankin, a Republican from Montana elected in 1917. She served for 35 years.

who was in control of the congress at all those times moron???? the democrats !!!!do so god damn research in your pathetic life you idiot !!!

Wanting a woman to be fully informed helps them to make a decision on pregnancy. Women who have had abortions in the past have said that they wish they had been more fully informed before making their decisions.. Many have mental problems of guilt and remorse, years later after they have had an abortion.
They are trying to reform Medicare & Medicaid. If something is not done it will go broke.
Any woman who is working can afford 9 dollars a month to pay for their own birth control.
Read the AZ bill. It does not say you are pregnant 2 weeks before you become pregnant. Use some common sense on these things.
Wanting to get SSI out of the politicians hands so that they can not use the surplus is a good thing.

The great majority of women, Peach, disagree with your reasoning.

However, if those women want the laws changed to prohibit such efforts, they have to get, organize, and defeat those legislators and get rid of the bills.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvcdIovYRVY]Considering abortion? Here is Jane Roe, the woman who started it all... - YouTube[/ame]
Being fully informed before a decision on abortion is a good thing.

you don't need some laws passed by the right telling you what they think you should know ... that's what your doctor is for... in case you forgot !!!!!!!! you sorry excuse for a human being !!!!!!!

The great majority of women, Peach, disagree with your reasoning.

However, if those women want the laws changed to prohibit such efforts, they have to get, organize, and defeat those legislators and get rid of the bills.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvcdIovYRVY]Considering abortion? Here is Jane Roe, the woman who started it all... - YouTube[/ame]
Being fully informed before a decision on abortion is a good thing.

Abortion violates the same Amendment gays use to argue gay marriage - the Fourteenth Amendment.

Abortion is de facto Illegal...

Abortion violates the equal protection clause.

Let's also not forget that Abortion is first degree murder..

not only are you ignorant you have no idea what law is ... you can't argue with stupid ...

When I realized that only I can help me, I sold my first compoany 5 years from the days I was on the streets.

True story.

i can't ever say I've ever met a jewish person who is stupid ... I can now say I have

Last edited:

Yes, you Dem's are such an ideologically diverse group....

:lol:

Wanting a woman to be fully informed helps them to make a decision on pregnancy. Women who have had abortions in the past have said that they wish they had been more fully informed before making their decisions.. Many have mental problems of guilt and remorse, years later after they have had an abortion.
They are trying to reform Medicare & Medicaid. If something is not done it will go broke.
Any woman who is working can afford 9 dollars a month to pay for their own birth control.

There you, being logical and using common sense, the left would rather rely on emotion and hyperbole.

True story.

Great story! I'd like to learn more, and enjoy the benefits of hard work and risk.

Forum List

Back