Will the GOP of today be remembered as the worst of all time?

But she has good instincts and isn't brainwashed by Rush/Fox, so she kicks your azz...Whereas I have have the requisite knowledge. tyvm

Great typists are drones...

As a member of the Tea Party, I can tell you that I am NOT happy with the Republicans at all. Get a clue people, you can only spend what you make. The day of the "Great Society" is over and it was a miserable failure. Endless social programs and giveaways have left Europe in a sea of red ink. Now it's doing the same to us.

Bush bears alot of the blame... it kills me when the Dems blame it all on him, b/c they thought he didnt spend enough, and they had been in control of Congress since 2006.

Its "RINO's" like him that The Teaparty is all about getting rid of.

The problem is, people are too lazy to figure out how things work. We speak in general terms about "Democrats" and "Republicans" and even allude to generalities with individuals like Bush and Obama, but you have to understand, the President answers to a Congress. When you're talking about bad policies being implemented, you can't leave out Congress when listing your gripes. Now, of course "Congress" becomes more important the more red it gets with Obama in office, whereas people were happy to assume Bush did whatever in the hell he wanted because he was the President, but that wasn't the case. "Bush tax cuts" as if Bush just declared these cuts for the wealthy for no reason and with no basis of support beyond. Yet people loathe terms like "ObamaCare" because it colloquially makes Obama own his own piece of landmark legislation.

Your right. Congress controls the pursestrings. Something most folks tend to forget.

However, If things are going great the Prez get the credit, not Congress.

If things are in the toilet then the Prez gets the blame. Not congress.

Sucks but thats how it usually works.

Start a depression, total no compromise paralysis of gov't since 2009, manufactured debt ceiling crisis in middle of European crisis, scandalous 24/7 propaganda machine of lying demagogues, millions of misled loudmouth dittoheads, outrageous pandering to bloated rich and corporations....Unbelievable, Un-American, lockstep, bought off greedy morons. Pffffft!!
Luckily, even the sleepy USA public is getting it now.

Perry/Bachmann 2012...44%

Oh God I hope so!!!

Let this finally be the GOP that blows the turret off the point tank in the Progressive Jihad on our nation

Last edited by a moderator:
Start a depression, total no compromise paralysis of gov't since 2009, manufactured debt ceiling crisis in middle of European crisis, scandalous 24/7 propaganda machine of lying demagogues, millions of misled loudmouth dittoheads, outrageous pandering to bloated rich and corporations....Unbelievable, Un-American, lockstep, bought off greedy morons. Pffffft!!

Your level of ignorance is on a scale that I simply must assume that you are a paid troll.

There simply is no other possible reason.

Trolls can't even make original threads. Lol

:lol::lol::lol: You're the same troll who started a thread blaming the slumping stock market on an Obama speech, and you want to talk about trolling? Ever hear of glass houses?

Holding the country and world hostage to raise the debt ceiling, to get vague cuts that are 99% AFTER the election will go down as the most irresponsible, STUPID, ridiculous move ever...
Bachmann/Palin 2012...38% LOL!

Geez just when you would think the Polish would be greatful you see ignorant (in the truest sense of the word) hate speech directed at one of the branches of US government. Take care of your own tribal conflicts Warsaw and let us know what Poland did to advance human progress.

Trolls can't even make original threads. Lol

:lol::lol::lol: You're the same troll who started a thread blaming the slumping stock market on an Obama speech, and you want to talk about trolling? Ever hear of glass houses?

It was a refrence to him copying 2 other threads with similar topics and titles. I wouldnt expect you to notice that though as you werent on when he made this thread and the other two were right beside this one.

On topic this gop will go down as the ones who stopped this disasterous spending from destroying our country. Give it time. Obama will get no more pet spending projects.

And yes Obamas speeches have consequences, he just hasnt figured that out yet. You all think its a game and its not.

Quote: Originally Posted by hellofromwarsaw
Time magazine this week: "Uncompromising Tea Party are Un-American." Pubs setting records for do-nothing, NEVER seen before...Bring back the Fairness Doctrine- Rush/Savage/Beck/Fox talking heads are a disgrace, a whole bizarro universe the dittoheads inhabit.......

The hands on Time Magazine's clock all point left.

Rush/Savage/Beck/Fox get a greater American audience than leftist Time because they tell the truth.

Time's just lettin' their jelousy get the better of them.

Oh, and Sarah Palin wrote the following email to Time Magazine:

Quote:
“Subject: Great job, MSM!​
Jay – pls tell your bosses there at Time Magazine thank you for the invitations to attend the upcoming functions. I’ll sure put a lot of thought into those invitations.​
Then, have your editors retract Time’s most recent ridiculous lies about me supposedly giving Sean Hannity a radio interview wherein I supposedly talked about Christina Aguilera (that I slammed her for her Nat’l Anthem mistake, and called for her deportation, etc). You guys were fooled into running a fake story that even US Weekly pulled and apologized for their blunder. Total lies – and you guys (once again) even put quotation marks around things I have never uttered. Then, Time needs to run an apology to Christina along with the retraction. (Add Hannity in your apology, too…those good folks don’t deserve to be in a caustic, untrue story about me.) Thanks much – keep up the great work, Time Magazine.”​

Sarah's a straight shooter, and she took aim at the Gang that can't shoot straight.

Good job, Sarah!

That's the dumbest retort I've ever seen. I guess that means Time is liberal media ...omg- THEY ALL are now LOL!!

Are Pubs turning into a <insult-fest flame omitted> Party? You betcha...no time like a.depression- they're adding a new twist by starting the depression themselves...no matter when you can just say it never happened...the world is aghast at <large brush insult omitted>....
I posted on TIME Magazine Pathfinder boards before you were born, dear.

The editors shut them down because they hated other people's freedom of speech and changed posts to suit their whim-du-jour. The only reason they closed it down is because they didn't want to spend time on First Amendment lawsuits.

They are unprincipled slatterns who push every Democratic Party plank ever written, and I had a front row seat as they rallied between DNC conventions and lost e2000.

So slobber away about TABLOID TIME and those of us who eschew their tired old 1-2 against the truth. :rolleyes:

Paper or linen napkin?

Forum List

Back