Will the GOP of today be remembered as the worst of all time?

Jul 14, 2010
NY 26th finally Dem!
Start a depression, total no compromise paralysis of gov't since 2009, manufactured debt ceiling crisis in middle of European crisis, scandalous 24/7 propaganda machine of lying demagogues, millions of misled loudmouth dittoheads, outrageous pandering to bloated rich and corporations....Unbelievable, Un-American, lockstep, bought off greedy morons. Pffffft!!
Luckily, even the sleepy USA public is getting it now.

Perry/Bachmann 2012...44%

• Banned
Tea Party Downgrade...

Conservative Chancellor of the Exchequer last weekend: "The biggest danger to the world economy is RW fanatics in Congress." Only dittoheads are on board now...course that's 30% these days...

• Banned
Time magazine this week: "Uncompromising Tea Party are Un-American." Pubs setting records for do-nothing, NEVER seen before...Bring back the Fairness Doctrine- Rush/Savage/Beck/Fox talking heads are a disgrace, a whole bizarro universe the dittoheads inhabit.......

Time magazine this week: "Uncompromising Tea Party are Un-American." Pubs setting records for do-nothing, NEVER seen before...Bring back the Fairness Doctrine- Rush/Savage/Beck/Fox talking heads are a disgrace, a whole bizarro universe the dittoheads inhabit.......

The hands on Time Magazine's clock all point left.

Rush/Savage/Beck/Fox get a greater American audience than leftist Time because they tell the truth.

Time's just lettin' their jelousy get the better of them.

Oh, and Sarah Palin wrote the following email to Time Magazine:

“Subject: Great job, MSM!​
Jay – pls tell your bosses there at Time Magazine thank you for the invitations to attend the upcoming functions. I’ll sure put a lot of thought into those invitations.​
Then, have your editors retract Time’s most recent ridiculous lies about me supposedly giving Sean Hannity a radio interview wherein I supposedly talked about Christina Aguilera (that I slammed her for her Nat’l Anthem mistake, and called for her deportation, etc). You guys were fooled into running a fake story that even US Weekly pulled and apologized for their blunder. Total lies – and you guys (once again) even put quotation marks around things I have never uttered. Then, Time needs to run an apology to Christina along with the retraction. (Add Hannity in your apology, too…those good folks don’t deserve to be in a caustic, untrue story about me.) Thanks much – keep up the great work, Time Magazine.”​

Sarah's a straight shooter, and she took aim at the Gang that can't shoot straight.

Good job, Sarah!

• Banned
That's the dumbest retort I've ever seen. I guess that means Time is liberal media ...omg- THEY ALL are now LOL!!

Are Pubs turning into a crypto-fascist big lie propaganda Party? You betcha...no time like a.depression- they're adding a new twist by starting the depression themselves...no matter when you can just say it never happened...the world is aghast at you idiots....

Start a depression, total no compromise paralysis of gov't since 2009, manufactured debt ceiling crisis in middle of European crisis, scandalous 24/7 propaganda machine of lying demagogues, millions of misled loudmouth dittoheads, outrageous pandering to bloated rich and corporations....Unbelievable, Un-American, lockstep, bought off greedy morons. Pffffft!!

Probably, but it's pretty likely the current Democrat Party will be thought of much the same.

Last edited:

What exactly can they do with only the house?

or more to the point, what can they do, that they want to do, that has any chance of Harry Even giving it a chance at Debate in the Senate, let alone Obama signing it into law.

You guys must be rather desperate to be blaming the party that is still in the Minority in half the congress and does not have the WH for "doing nothing" while your party works to obstruct anything they do try.

I can almost smell the desperation rolling of you Libs. Oh I know you will never admit it, and will say I am an idiot, but deep down you guys know Obama is fucked, He's appalling lack of leadership has assured nothing short of a very robust economic Recovery between now and election day can save him. Deep down you also know that Democrats have twice as many senate seats up for grabs as republicans in 2012 and could very well lose the senate. Deep down you know redistricting means it will be very difficult to impossible to regain the House anytime soon. So Basically Deep down you know the party is over for Left Wing Dominated Democrat Rule, and you are clawing, kicking and screaming all the way down the shitter.

I am really enjoying it.

Dems compromise. Pubs compromise. Tea Party NEVER compromises."Un-American"

It's official, for ignorant, brainwashed dittoheads, reality is far left. We used to call it "Time the Fascist Newsletter" Now it's communist to these people...

At the end of the day, guy, it's Obama's presidency and Obama's problem.

He couldn't get things done even when he controlled both houses of Congress by comfortable margins...

It isn't a right or left issue, it's an issue of leadership, and Obama is a weak leader, probably because he never served in the military or worked in the private sector or had any real job outside government that required leadership.

I was at a family party on Saturday, and even the liberal in the family wasn't inclined to try to defend Obama at this point. He still rattled off the usual ills of our society, usually greedy CEO's and such, but he didn't defend Obama.

You can't lead Nazi style lockstep A-hole Pubs- so far....they're doing a great job of screwing things up-still. Business and banks hoard their record amount of cash- Pubs in congress refuse to let ANYTHING pass (ten jobs bills are ready and waiting)....but Pubs have paralyzed everything- and the public doesn't pay attention enough to see anything but paralysis, and the media are chickenshytte. So the Pubs get in AGAIN...to rob us AGAIN. Great job, dupes....

As a member of the Tea Party, I can tell you that I am NOT happy with the Republicans at all. Get a clue people, you can only spend what you make. The day of the "Great Society" is over and it was a miserable failure. Endless social programs and giveaways have left Europe in a sea of red ink. Now it's doing the same to us.

No, moronic deregulation and collusion in fraud brought the SECOND Pub Great worldwide depression. Europe's safety net softened the hit naturally, tho several EU economies WERE weak and bought into the Pub mortgage plan too much.
With a LITTLE cooperation and compromise from Pubs, and ESPECIALLY the one note, "UN-American" Tea Party, we could have been out of this long ago, or at least missed the "Tea Party Downgrade". Obama's 4.1 trillion dollar plan, with loopholes closed for 1 trillion, would have avoided this. But the idiot "Party of NO!" plows on, seemingly directed by idiot demagogues, scaring the HELL out of the whole WORLD now, and doing NOTHING of ANY use, just electioneering and propagandizing...PFFFFFT!!

Forum List

Back