Will the GOP Culture Wars help them in November?

Will a failing Economy help obama in November?

To things unsaid here. 1. that the repubs will do EVERYTHING in their power to sabotage the economy. and 2. That if they fail, and the economy is doing ok, Obama is in like Flint, MI.

I see CONZ are getting all butthurt in anticipation of getting their asses kicked in November.

No, the rights insistence on focusing on social issues, especially a settled issue like freaking birth control, isn't going to serve them well going into November.
Well, the right isn't waging a 'war' on BC. The right is fighting Obama's blasphemy of the First Amendment.

:lol:...right...

Go with that.

Did you know that Georgetown provides contraception to its employees through their health insurance? Students at Georgetown are required to have health insurance and if they have to purchase it through Georgetown, it doesn't provide contraception. How is that for religious reasons if they provide it to their employees?
Where's that link to Georgetown providing contraception to its employees?

Secondly, students DO NOT have to purchase HC insurance through Georgetown. Whoever told you that is wrong, yet you blindly believed them.

Dear Student:

You may waive the Premier Plan offered by the University during the Open Enrollment Period, if you have other adequate health insurance which meets the following criteria:

Coverage of at least $100,000 per illness and $100,000 per injury;
Plan in effect no later than the last day or your applicable Open Enrollment Period; and,
Plan will remain in effect for the remainder of your academic year.

And, finally, the Supreme Law of the Land is the Constitution, not Obamacare.

So wshat we have here is a rethug party committed to screwing the economy up to the best of their considerable ability and by doing so screwing the American people in the process.

Combined with a candidate that has zero ideas on how to strengthen employment or the economy.

And what you have is a Dem victory in Nov.

So wshat we have here is a rethug party committed to screwing the economy up to the best of their considerable ability and by doing so screwing the American people in the process.

Combined with a candidate that has zero ideas on how to strengthen employment or the economy.

Before you rack up a post count try posting something of value kneepad.

I see CONZ are getting all butthurt in anticipation of getting their asses kicked in November.

Whine like little bitches. Reminds me of the bully that gets the piss knocked out of him then cries like a baby cause someone hit back.

Will a failing Economy help obama in November?

To things unsaid here. 1. that the repubs will do EVERYTHING in their power to sabotage the economy. and 2. That if they fail, and the economy is doing ok, Obama is in like Flint, MI.

Really obama does not need any help he's doing such a wonderful job at failure.

Flint Michigan?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ddD6FPjXw0]Shootings & Robberies Shutting Businesses Down in Flint, MI - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYLtqKNxFkw]Deindustrialized America: Flint, Michigan - YouTube[/ame]

How 'bout I post whatever the fuk I want? You don't like what I post? Simple solution. Don't read them. That is what I already learned from yours. Just scroll on by. Nothing there worth reading.

Well, the right isn't waging a 'war' on BC. The right is fighting Obama's blasphemy of the First Amendment.

Go with that.

Did you know that Georgetown provides contraception to its employees through their health insurance? Students at Georgetown are required to have health insurance and if they have to purchase it through Georgetown, it doesn't provide contraception. How is that for religious reasons if they provide it to their employees?

Secondly, students DO NOT have to purchase HC insurance through Georgetown. Whoever told you that is wrong, yet you blindly believed them.

Dear Student:

You may waive the Premier Plan offered by the University during the Open Enrollment Period, if you have other adequate health insurance which meets the following criteria:

Plan in effect no later than the last day or your applicable Open Enrollment Period; and,

Let's start with the FACT that I never said that they had to purchase Georgetown's insurance, but that they had to have insurance. Insurance is mandated by the University. If they purchase the plan from the university, contraception isn't covered for students, just employees.

Georgetown already offers contraceptive coverage as part of its employee health plans.

Law Student Makes Case For Contraceptive Coverage

Makes your "moral reasons" moot doesn't it?

It's going to depend on the mindset of the People of this Country. If you are dumb enough to think that this message board is an indicator, then you'd have to give the nod to the GOP/Tea Party. But as most of us know... the vast majority of the people in this country haven't even heard of the US Message Board. This place draws die hard political junkies from both sides.... it's not even close to a true indicator of the public in general.

No, it won't be people like you and I that decide this election. It will be Independents and Moderates who will.

The conservatives are on the wrong side of every social issue out there, from a public opinion standpoint,

and that was even before their true colors on birth control got flushed out into the light of day.

Go with that.

Dear Student:

They require students to have insurance. They SELL insurance. They are an insurance business; whatever else Georgetown might be, it is in the insurance business.

Selling insurance is not exercising one's religion; selling insurance is selling insurance.

Go with that.

Dear Student:

Let's start with the FACT that I never said that they had to purchase Georgetown's insurance, but that they had to have insurance. Insurance is mandated by the University. If they purchase the plan from the university, contraception isn't covered for students, just employees.

Georgetown already offers contraceptive coverage as part of its employee health plans.

I don't have "moral reasons", dear.

I am all for folks practicing BC and having as much sex as they want, whether married or not. Your assumption is humorous, though.

The SCOTUS has already ruled, and AGAIN ruled, that religious organizations can break certain anti-discrimination laws. And, the reason they can is because the Supreme Law of the Land is the Constitution, not anti-discrimination laws and not Obamacare.

Last edited:
By being stupid enough to insult all of womankind, RUSH just shot the GOP in the foot.

The GOP just cannot help itself.

It brought these sociopathic vermin into its camp and now it is stuck with them and their hateful POVs.

The Republicans have battered wife syndrome when it comes to Limbaugh.

Dear Student:

I am all for folks practicing BC and having as much sex as they want, whether married or not. Your assumption is humorous, though.

The SCOTUS has already ruled, and AGAIN ruled, that religious organizations can break certain anti-discrimination laws. And, the reason they can is because the Supreme Law of the Land is the Constitution, not anti-discrimination laws and not Obamacare.

When did SCOTUS ever rule that a religious organization, running a business that was not primarily engaged in religious activities,

could be exempt from labor or business laws because of religious objections?

How 'bout I post whatever the fuk I want? You don't like what I post? Simple solution. Don't read them. That is what I already learned from yours. Just scroll on by. Nothing there worth reading.

Personally I enjoy you displaying the stupidity you do. Most people however reevaluate how they are perceived.

When did SCOTUS ever rule that a religious organization, running a business that was not primarily engaged in religious activities,

could be exempt from labor or business laws because of religious objections?
Why, just this year. They ruled on it AGAIN. That's because, unlike so many, they know the Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land.

No, the rights insistence on focusing on social issues, especially a settled issue like freaking birth control, isn't going to serve them well going into November.

Except it's the left bringing up birth control.

I am sure you got that backwards.

You are free to post whatever you want. would be nice to have some substance to it, but there are lots of posters who dont. Not sure I understand the point of posting without saying anything of substance, but hey, it's your choice.

Forum List

Back