Will the Giants repeat?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
The Giants are better than many think. Their offensive and defensive fronts can play with anyone. Their skill positions are returning with tons of playoff experience. The Patriots are not near the team they were last year. The Giants have a good chance of repeating IMHO.

No I am not a Giants fan. :eusa_hand:

The Giants are better than many think. Their offensive and defensive fronts can play with anyone. Their skill positions are returning with tons of playoff experience. The Patriots are not near the team they were last year. The Giants have a good chance of repeating IMHO.

I would think they can repeat. I hope they can. But.. either way, the halftime show at the super bowl will rock. ;)

THE BOSS BOWL- New York Post

I think the Giants will be good again but would "vote" no on a repeat.

Their division is likely the best in the NFL and well, it's just freakin' hard to do. lol

Kudos for a bold prediction anyway. I'd like to say my Seahawks have a shot but I think it's one and done in the playoffs for them again.

You stuck your neck out and made a good guess so i will too. Hmmmm...

Magic 8 ball says... Chargers. (I reserve the right to change my guess and bandwagon jump up until superbowl halftime)

I predict a SB rematch, with the Pats winning this time.

I would think they can repeat. I hope they can. But.. either way, the halftime show at the super bowl will rock. ;)

THE BOSS BOWL- New York Post

Jill, you are right! It will be good. Speaking of a good concert. Going to see John Fogerty this weekend. You know, CCR lead singer and writer for years. Hey, Bad Moon Arising was one of the first songs I learned play on the guitar when I was 13. He wrote Proud Mary. Hey, can't get much better than that!

Last edited:
Personally, I think the Jags are well overdue in the AFC. Of course I have been saying that for years.

OKAY...I'M NOT AN ALCOHOLIC BUT I'M A RAMS FAN! You pressured it out of me.

Jill, you are right! It will be good. Speaking of a good concert. Going to see John Fogerty this weekend. You know, CCR lead singer and writer for years. Hey, Bad Moon Arising was one of the first songs I learned play on the guitar when I was 13. He wrote Proud Mary. Hey, can get much better than that!

Fogerty rocks. You're going to love seeing him. I saw him at the Vote For Change show but he only did a couple of songs. I hope you have a great show. ;)

The Gaints were just lucky.

Lightening doesn't strike twice in the same place. And neither does luck.

Do I detect bitterness in your text? A Pats fan are you?

I disagree about the Giants. The Giants are solid where it counts. That is on the O and D lines. With the right mix of skill players behind them, they can do it again.

I have to be honest, I called Eli "Baby Manning" before he won the Super Bowl. He was tough through the road trips in last year's playoffs. He definitely has outgrown the "Baby Manning" title. Never again will I call him that...well except for just now and whenever I tell this story which is once a week...sorry

I'd say it depends on how much cheating the Pats do this year, that always seems to affect their performance.

:lol:

I'd say it depends on how much cheating the Pats do this year, that always seems to affect their performance.

Well, I hope that they have finally put the video camera down. Maybe Billicheat has learned his lesson.

Yep, we hate the Pats here in Indy too~

$cheatiesnj9.jpg

I think the Pats will not be nearly as good this year. Brady and his foot are a concern and the defense is getting old.

They pretty much lost their defense from last season. They're screwed.

They pretty much lost their defense from last season. They're screwed.

That's good, because I have a feeling our quarterback won't be 100% this season.

(Peyton Manning had surgery this summer on his knee, still hasn't played.....:eusa_pray:)

Strahan has said "No" to coming out of retirement. That is not good for the Gmen.

Less than six days until the season! Man I missed football.

Forum List

Back