Will The Economy Be Barack Obama's "Vietnam?"...

It's really helping to create jobs...that's way many states have double digit unemployment. I thought the stimulus was going to be a job creator. Throwing money at the states to give the false impression that their budgets are balanced is political math. In reality, the stimulus is a giant failure or a really expensive vote buying program.

They are not creating jobs. If any jobs are being created they are only Government jobs which don't help the average tax payer in the end. Each new Government job created will cost tax payers thousands & thousands of dollars. So more Government jobs will be a wash or likely a big loss for the average tax payer in the end. Like i have said many times,by next year just in time for Elections they are going to be telling everyone that the Economy is in "full recovery" and everything is just Rosy whether it's true or not. I also believe that their Unemployment numbers are completely bogus. 9.8%? The reality is that number has to be well into double figures at this point. Oh well,Wall Street's happy so i guess we should all be jumping for joy. Well that's what they keep telling us anyway. :(

Last edited:
Btw,how can the same people who used to screech incessantly about how "Evil" Wall Street was,now suddenly become Wall Street's biggest cheerleaders? Seems pretty disingenuous & hypocritical to me. These are also the same people who used to screech about how it was the "end of the world" because we had 4% Unemployment and Record High Stock Markets. Now they're all running around trying to spin Hopey Changey's 9.8% Unemployment and flat Stock Markets. I don't know about you but i wouldn't mind seeing that 4% Unemployment and those Record Stock High Markets again.

I disagree and you have your facts all messed up. This is a Bush problem that was passed on to Obama, history will show he saved us from a depression. Also, history will show the Right Wing Terrorists movement trying to discredit this President because of his race, of his ability to complete things, and the ability to bring this country with all of you kicking and screaming to a Better advance progressive country. And for you Right Wing Terrorists who want to cause chaos, harm, dissolution, despair by your lies, and create a hatred for a President who has accomplish more good in 100 days than any other President beware for History will document the failures of these so call grass roots and history will show that this country will not be held hostage by the fear mongering and lies created by the Plainistas, the Rushistas, Wilsonista, McCainista, Cheneyista, Bushista, and ¾ of the lying and diminishing GOP party. Game is on and the time is nearing when these Right Wing terrorist will come to end. The Citizens of the United States will not allow it, accept it, or endorse it. We did not under Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, JFK, and Clinton. We will not accept being held back in our quest to be a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, these Right Wing Terrorists will not take away the ability to grow my Nation, the status quo is over. This good President, Obama, will make all boats rise with the tide.

I disagree and you have your facts all messed up. This is a Bush problem that was passed on to Obama, history will show he saved us from a depression. Also, history will show the Right Wing Terrorists movement trying to discredit this President because of his race, of his ability to complete things, and the ability to bring this country with all of you kicking and screaming to a Better advance progressive country. And for you Right Wing Terrorists who want to cause chaos, harm, dissolution, despair by your lies, and create a hatred for a President who has accomplish more good in 100 days than any other President beware for History will document the failures of these so call grass roots and history will show that this country will not be held hostage by the fear mongering and lies created by the Plainistas, the Rushistas, Wilsonista, McCainista, Cheneyista, Bushista, and ¾ of the lying and diminishing GOP party. Game is on and the time is nearing when these Right Wing terrorist will come to end. The Citizens of the United States will not allow it, accept it, or endorse it. We did not under Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, JFK, and Clinton. We will not accept being held back in our quest to be a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, these Right Wing Terrorists will not take away the ability to grow my Nation, the status quo is over. This good President, Obama, will make all boats rise with the tide.

Oh brother....another conspiracy theorist...not only that but seems to be a race baiter, along with a hater. :cuckoo:
Welcome to the board

Yea the Hopey Changey Kooks really are coming unhinged at this point. It's like watching a train wreck. Pretty scary stuff.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back