Will The Democratic Party's Race-Baiting/Class Warfare Platform Sell This Time?

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
We all know it has sold many times in the past. But have times changed? Will this current awful economic mess we're in, override the Race-Baiting/Class Warfare rhetoric? I'm interested in hearing what you all think. Thanks.

I think having the race card played on folks over and over again has finally shut down the guilt/fear factor.

It's unfortunate, as there really is racism and now it's less likely that pressure will be brought to bear when it rears its ugliness.

Birthers ring a bell? Yeah republicans are the leaders in racial equality lol.

Must really piss you off have that you'll have to present a valid ID to enter your Party's big shindig ay?

I think having the race card played on folks over and over again has finally shut down the guilt/fear factor.

It's unfortunate, as there really is racism and now it's less likely that pressure will be brought to bear when it rears its ugliness.

Right, and as if on cue the next post calls birthers racists :disbelief:

:lol:

Will this current awful economic mess we're in, override the Race-Baiting/Class Warfare rhetoric?

I hope so. I'm pretty confident Obama's message can transcend the Romney camp's ugly and false race-baiting/class warfare rhetoric around welfare and the like.

Will this current awful economic mess we're in, override the Race-Baiting/Class Warfare rhetoric?

I hope so. I'm pretty confident Obama's message can transcend the Romney camp's ugly and false race-baiting/class warfare rhetoric around welfare and the like.

Keep on hoping. But it ain't gonna happen. The Dear Leader ain't no 'Uniter.'

While it's true that the Republican party, after it's being created specifically due to the fact that the likes of Lincoln and Fredrick Douglas to name a couple, took issue with the Whig party's refusal or inability to take on Southern Democrat slave owners, has in fact fought many a long hard battle against Democrats to free and then secure the rights of blacks; I'm inclined to see racial equality as more of a national effort with freedom loving Americans from all political backgrounds deserving credit.

But thanks for the sentiment anyway. ;)

We all know it has sold many times in the past. But have times changed? Will this current awful economic mess we're in, override the Race-Baiting/Class Warfare rhetoric? I'm interested in hearing what you all think. Thanks.
I don't think the democrats are the worst of Republican problems right now.

Will we see those hideous fake Greek Columns this time? I doubt it. The columns collapsed a long time ago. 'Hope & Change' has been a real disaster.

Actually, they are. Educate yourself on History. DNC Talking Points are no substitute for actual education & knowledge.

Last edited:
I don't think the democrats are the worst of Republican problems right now.

You are correct to some extent.

The democractic party=divide and whine.

You forgot one key component blame everyone else for their failures. The only campaign offering solutions to the real problem with the deficit is Romney/Ryan. Reforming the entitlement programs...

Case in point....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s29X6Wm0J1Q]Tim Geithner to Paul Ryan: "We don't have a definitive solution... We just don't like yours" - YouTube[/ame]

We don't have a plan we just don't like yours.:clap2:

:clap2:Priceless

Forum List

Back