Will the democrat field grow?

Conditional on Hillary winning the nomination, how likely do you think she is to lose the general election?
Not very likely considering the Republicans' electile dysfunction when it comes to the general.

Interesting. How high a chance do you then estimate that she will end up being elected (conditional on her winning the nomination)?

Seeing the demographic change has turned Nev, Florida and Virginia into blue states. I'd say 75% chance she will be our next president.

If she focuses on infrastructure, science, r&d and education and not scaring away to many whites to the republicans...Well, she may win by 300+ elv quite easily.

My opinion is that Hillary will only lead Democrats to their slaughter. Thus I would expect others to try to prevent the annihilation.

Conditional on Hillary winning the nomination, what probability do you estimate of her losing the general?

My opinion is that Hillary will only lead Democrats to their slaughter. Thus I would expect others to try to prevent the annihilation.

Conditional on Hillary winning the nomination, what probability do you estimate of her losing the general?

100% - The American mood swing is like a pendulum. We're not inclined to leave the office in control of one party for more than two consecutive terms. Just as America pretty much had its full of Bush and the Republicans in 2008, the shoe's on the other foot this go around. The only question that stands is whether the Democrats have a candidate that will drag the rest of the ticket down. In 2008 I got a sense that Hillary isn't trusted by anybody other than her most devoted followers. Time has only made that worse.

100% - The American mood swing is like a pendulum. We're not inclined to leave the office in control of one party for more than two consecutive terms. Just as America pretty much had its full of Bush and the Republicans in 2008, the shoe's on the other foot this go around. The only question that stands is whether the Democrats have a candidate that will drag the rest of the ticket down. In 2008 I got a sense that Hillary isn't trusted by anybody other than her most devoted followers. Time has only made that worse.

So you are asserting a close to 100% chance that no matter who the Democratic Presidential candidate is, they will lose?

Will the Democrat field grow?

Probably.

But only if there's a little rain.

Up to now it's been well supplied with shit which nourishes so many things Democrat.....

But both "premier" candidates are rather old and dried up......

Forum List

Back