Will the classification of "terrorists" derail some support for ANTIFA?

Or no?
I feel like it will probably embolden more leftists to support/join that violent extremist group. Like being a "gangsta" in the hood. Sad.
Hopefully i am wrong
It doesn't stop the muzzies....

dimocrap FILTH have ALWAYS had a terrorist arm.

After the Civil War, it was the KKK for decades. dimocrap scum in here think the KKK was anti Black in its origins. It was NOT. It was anti-Republican. It just so happened that virtually every single Black person in the South became a Republican after the War.

Then there was the Mafia, then the Unions, then the Anti-War scumbags, then Occupy.

Now it's BLM and Antifa

the dimocrap scum party is a terrorist organization in and of itself. That's not hyperbole, people. It is the way it is.

Look what happened IMMEDIATELY after the election last year...... Burning, looting, rioting. Feeble attempts to keep several States from having their Electoral Votes counted in Congress....

We're talking scum, people. The scummiest FILTH to ever live.

And I mean ALL of them. From their highest office holder to their most ignorant voter.

scum

I've always said that liberalfilth have morphed into the muslims they cocksuck. Their go-to reaction to everything is baby-tantrum, bloodthirsty riots and death threats. Just like Islam. Kathy Griffin's little stunt proved they're getting a beheading fetish. Just like Islam. Now they're destroying the historical artifacts of their enemies. Just like Islam. And they're perpetually offended by EVERYTHING butthurt crybabies. Just like Islam. If there's a cautionary lesson to be learned, it's that one cannot fellate an evil of Islam's magnitude without it utterly poisoning the cocksucker's soul.

Forum List

Back