Will the case against General Flynn be dropped? What will the left wingers and anti trumpets do?

I think Flynn has already been "let off the hook" in return for testimony

Why would our president be worried?

If mueller had any intention to have Flynn testify he wouldn’t have pled Flynn to a crimen falsi.

Either that or he is completely incompetent

Explain. How do you know that Mueller hasn't found evidence that Flynn violated a criminal statute?

cause he hasn't charged him for one.

Laugh out loud. How many years did you work in Law Enforcement?
I didn't play football but I can tell you how best to run an offense. I'm not in Law Enforcement, but I can tell you that charges are necessary before saying someone did some crime. I'm just waiting for you to post the crime. we've been waiting almost a year now. where is it?

I think Flynn has already been "let off the hook" in return for testimony

Why would our president be worried?

If mueller had any intention to have Flynn testify he wouldn’t have pled Flynn to a crimen falsi.

Either that or he is completely incompetent

Explain. How do you know that Mueller hasn't found evidence that Flynn violated a criminal statute?

cause he hasn't charged him for one.

Laugh out loud. How many years did you work in Law Enforcement?
I didn't play football but I can tell you how best to run an offense. I'm not in Law Enforcement, but I can tell you that charges are necessary before saying someone did some crime. I'm just waiting for you to post the crime. we've been waiting almost a year now. where is it?

Mueller has not released his findings
Once he does, we will know what laws have been broken

And for the thousandth time....yes, there was a crime
Russia interfered in our elections

Forum List

Back