Will Tea Partiers admit that Angle and O'Donnell scared even them?

And Angle is a nutjob? From a guy that would vote for a lamp?

Are you the guy that wanted to marry his horse?

Angle, O'Donnell, Miller, McMahon, Tancredo, Whitman, Paladino,Fiorina all were sent packing

Do Tea Partiers miss having them represent your movement?

You know folks.. there was a day when many politicians were just ordinary folks, there weren't always Ivory Tower Elitists.

Were Sue Lowden or Mike Castle going to walk into the Senate without the same kind of fight?

Coons was a 12 point underdog to Castle before the primary. He won by 16% over O'Donnell.

Reid had the fight of his life beating an obviously unprepared opponent in Angle. Lowden would not have scared off the number of voters that Angle did.

Had less to do with fear and scariness, and more to do with candidates passing the 'reasonable-test' with voters.
Tea-partiers will learn from this.

Exactly

Candidates like Rubio, Nikki Haley and Paul can provide civil, well thought out responses to important national issues. They went beyond talking points and sold themselves as legitimate candidates

Tancredo, O'Donnell, Angle, Miller, Whitman and Paladino all scared voters in one way or another

Angle, O'Donnell, Miller, McMahon, Tancredo, Whitman, Paladino,Fiorina all were sent packing

What about the 60 Republicans who took Democrat Congress seats and 6+/- Republicans who took Democrat Senate seats?

Whom do they have to thank for that? Boehner? McConnell? McCain?

You know folks.. there was a day when many politicians were just ordinary folks, there weren't always Ivory Tower Elitists.

The founding fathers were some of the wealthiest people in America. Far from the common man

What about the 60 Republicans who took Democrat Congress seats and 6+/- Republicans who took Democrat Senate seats?

:eusa_shhh:
RW is trying to find a possitive in his party's mid-term ass kicking.

at least he is a "glass half full" person. :lol:

As much as I dislike Jim DeMint, I would have voted for him over a candidate like Al Greene.

Are Tea Partiers glad that O'Donnell and Angle will no longer be representing them? Or will you support them both if they run again?

Forget about O'Donnell... she was way out of her league. What was wrong with Angle?
Do you even live in Nevada?? I hope your not seriously asking "what was wrong with Angle?" If you dont know the answer to this then...im speechless. The last few weeks Angle wouldnt even give interviews to the media. She said she would answer questions when she was senator. HAHA! Im going to use the Angle/Angle on my next job interview: When the manager asks me about my experience im going to say i'll show him after im hired. Doubt its going to work, and if it does at least i will be working with Angle at McDonalds- McRib anyone?? :razz:

obama

Election is over. Will any Tea Party supporters out there admit that you were not comfortable with O'Donnell and Angle representing your movement?

If not, does anyone want them to continue in a serious role with the Tea Party movement?

Why? Because you want us to? That's just stupid. Who cares, they didn't win. Next.

Coons was a 12 point underdog to Castle before the primary. He won by 16% over O'Donnell.

Reid had the fight of his life beating an obviously unprepared opponent in Angle. Lowden would not have scared off the number of voters that Angle did.

Had less to do with fear and scariness, and more to do with candidates passing the 'reasonable-test' with voters.

Exactly

Candidates like Rubio, Nikki Haley and Paul can provide civil, well thought out responses to important national issues. They went beyond talking points and sold themselves as legitimate candidates

Tancredo, O'Donnell, Angle, Miller, Whitman and Paladino all scared voters in one way or another

With any grass-roots movement still in its' infancy, there are bound to be some weeds. Some of those weeds have now been pulled and the tea-party is now walking and left the infant stage behind them yesterday.
But, a mature Democratic party got a well needed re-landscaping and the tea-party was the backyard crashers.

:eusa_shhh:
RW is trying to find a possitive in his party's mid-term ass kicking.

at least he is a "glass half full" person. :lol:

No, I'm an engineer and I believe that the glass has twice the capacity that is required

Exactly

With any grass-roots movement still in its' infancy, there are bound to be some weeds. Some of those weeds have now been pulled and the tea-party is now walking and left the infant stage behind them yesterday.
But, a mature Democratic party got a well needed re-landscaping and the tea-party was the backyard crashers.

Agreed

As much as I dislike Jim DeMint, I would have voted for him over a candidate like Al Greene.

Are Tea Partiers glad that O'Donnell and Angle will no longer be representing them? Or will you support them both if they run again?

Forget about O'Donnell... she was way out of her league. What was wrong with Angle?
Do you even live in Nevada?? I hope your not seriously asking "what was wrong with Angle?" If you dont know the answer to this then...im speechless. The last few weeks Angle wouldnt even give interviews to the media. She said she would answer questions when she was senator. HAHA! Im going to use the Angle/Angle on my next job interview: When the manager asks me about my experience im going to say i'll show him after im hired. Doubt its going to work, and if it does at least i will be working with Angle at McDonalds- McRib anyone?? :razz:

I :heart: McRib!

Election is over. Will any Tea Party supporters out there admit that you were not comfortable with O'Donnell and Angle representing your movement?

If not, does anyone want them to continue in a serious role with the Tea Party movement?

If the GOP backed them from the beginning (when they won their primary) they would have had a much better chance lastnight.
Yes, I hope they continue to have a serious role.

If the GOP backed them from the beginning (when they won their primary) they would have had a much better chance lastnight.
Yes, I hope they continue to have a serious role.

Hey Infidel, It's 11/3. So I must ask, What's your location? :D

nevermind, you just changed it. :razz:

why did angle lose? hmmm, probably because she was a racist dingbat, favoring draconian immigration policies, repeal of social security, a union of church and state, ending abortion, and whenever the public or any semblance of the media asked for an explanation, she fled.

Well, that certainly was the way she was portrayed..... But hey.. it's ok... Harry Reid has certainly has done a bang up job and the Unions got their money's worth!

With any luck, their unemployment will go to 20%... With Moonbeam and California sure to follow. And I'll laugh my ass off.

funny how you talk about unemployment, and then support eliminating any form of federal bureaucracy, which gives just as many jobs, if not more, than the private sector. it doesnt make any sense....

Dumb....as....a....bag....of.....hammers.

Where do you think the money comes from to pay off all those nice bureaucrats, Lucky the Leprechaun?

Forum List

Back