Will Tea Partiers admit that Angle and O'Donnell scared even them?

i'm just so happy that hatchet-faced nutjob in nevada lost

Certainly explains why she should have lost....

Quite the well thought out response there Sparky!

i'm just so happy that hatchet-faced nutjob in nevada lost. as for paul, derubio, and the others, listening to their speeches one finds nothing different or more elaborate than the same populist pandering that goes on 24/7 on fox news. no actual ideas, other than to increase the deficit they preach against until their pudgy cracker faces turn blue, but fortunately their electorate bases are too stupid to realize this. this extremism will eventually die out in favor of more moderate conservative philosophies that will bring the white house and congress to a middle ground.

Really, I know it's early... but go fix yourself a drink and calm down. The Marxist revolution came to a screeching halt last night, it's over.. embrace it.

why did angle lose? hmmm, probably because she was a racist dingbat, favoring draconian immigration policies, repeal of social security, a union of church and state, ending abortion, and whenever the public or any semblance of the media asked for an explanation, she fled.

why did angle lose? hmmm, probably because she was a racist dingbat, favoring draconian immigration policies, repeal of social security, a union of church and state, ending abortion, and whenever the public or any semblance of the media asked for an explanation, she fled.

Well, that certainly was the way she was portrayed..... But hey.. it's ok... Harry Reid has certainly has done a bang up job and the Unions got their money's worth!

With any luck, their unemployment will go to 20%... With Moonbeam and California sure to follow. And I'll laugh my ass off.

Last edited:
Election is over. Will any Tea Party supporters out there admit that you were not comfortable with O'Donnell and Angle representing your movement?

If not, does anyone want them to continue in a serious role with the Tea Party movement?
Why is it the left seems to be perfectly comfortable with tax cheats, takers of bribes, perjurers, nepotists and insider dealers, while sniffing at obsessing over a couple of women who are a shade on the nutty side?

not to mention suggesting that people were stockpiling guns and ammo to takeover the government, not to mention eliminating the department of education and medicare as well...that is the definition of an unamerican, hatchet-faced dingbat, friends. i wouldve voted for ANYONE other than her, if i lived in nevada.

Dems are correct as usual, the 60+ seats won are a non-issue, they won Delaware by running a Bearded Communist, they need to stay focused on their strengths.

Election is over. Will any Tea Party supporters out there admit that you were not comfortable with O'Donnell and Angle representing your movement?

If not, does anyone want them to continue in a serious role with the Tea Party movement?
Why is it the left seems to be perfectly comfortable with tax cheats, takers of bribes, perjurers, nepotists and insider dealers, while sniffing at obsessing over a couple of women who are a shade on the nutty side?

Klansmen too

not to mention suggesting that people were stockpiling guns and ammo to takeover the government, not to mention eliminating the department of education and medicare as well...that is the definition of an unamerican, hatchet-faced dingbat, friends. i wouldve voted for ANYONE other than her, if i lived in nevada.

Undoubtedly you would... your posts reveal that clearly. :lol:

Well, that certainly was the way she was portrayed..... But hey.. it's ok... Harry Reid has certainly has done a bang up job and the Unions got their money's worth!

With any luck, their unemployment will go to 20%... With Moonbeam and California sure to follow. And I'll laugh my ass off.

funny how you talk about unemployment, and then support eliminating any form of federal bureaucracy, which gives just as many jobs, if not more, than the private sector. it doesnt make any sense. my descriptions of angle are just as fitting as any tea party candidate, as they preach the same message. they would drive this country into the ground.

and yes, if it came down between voting for a tea party whackjob, or an inanimate object such as a lamp, i would vote for the lamp.

funny how you talk about unemployment, and then support eliminating any form of federal bureaucracy, which gives just as many jobs, if not more, than the private sector. it doesnt make any sense. my descriptions of angle are just as fitting as any tea party candidate, as they preach the same message. they would drive this country into the ground.

How many more Federal employees can fewer and fewer taxpayers carry on their back?

funny how you talk about unemployment, and then support eliminating any form of federal bureaucracy, which gives just as many jobs, if not more, than the private sector. it doesnt make any sense.

Federal bureaucracies provide more jobs than the private sector? You're right.. this makes no sense. Are you high?

Were Sue Lowden or Mike Castle going to walk into the Senate without the same kind of fight?

Coons was a 12 point underdog to Castle before the primary. He won by 16% over O'Donnell.

Reid had the fight of his life beating an obviously unprepared opponent in Angle. Lowden would not have scared off the number of voters that Angle did.

Had less to do with fear and scariness, and more to do with candidates passing the 'reasonable-test' with voters.
Tea-partiers will learn from this.

:lol: The libs are fucking priceless today.

"Yeah but...yeah but... yeah but..." :lol:

Forum List

Back