Will Tea Partiers admit that Angle and O'Donnell scared even them?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Election is over. Will any Tea Party supporters out there admit that you were not comfortable with O'Donnell and Angle representing your movement?

If not, does anyone want them to continue in a serious role with the Tea Party movement?

As bad as they were they were far less frightening than the Progressive Jihadists they were running against.

Were Sue Lowden or Mike Castle going to walk into the Senate without the same kind of fight?

Coons was a 12 point underdog to Castle before the primary. He won by 16% over O'Donnell.

Reid had the fight of his life beating an obviously unprepared opponent in Angle. Lowden would not have scared off the number of voters that Angle did.

As much as I dislike Jim DeMint, I would have voted for him over a candidate like Al Greene.

Are Tea Partiers glad that O'Donnell and Angle will no longer be representing them? Or will you support them both if they run again?

Were Sue Lowden or Mike Castle going to walk into the Senate without the same kind of fight?

Coons was a 12 point underdog to Castle before the primary. He won by 16% over O'Donnell.

Reid had the fight of his life beating an obviously unprepared opponent in Angle. Lowden would not have scared off the number of voters that Angle did.

Democrats let six+/- Senators bleed to death to save Harry Reid, and he would have done the same to beat Lowden.

Marco Rubio was 35 down before his primary. Means nothing.

Election is over. Will any Tea Party supporters out there admit that you were not comfortable with O'Donnell and Angle representing your movement?

If not, does anyone want them to continue in a serious role with the Tea Party movement?

I want Angle, Paul, O'Donnell, Miller and Buck ALL to continue pushing the Tea Party agenda. I cannot WAIT to see Rand Paul riding his "Tea Party tidalwave" all by himself in Congress. Paul was dumb enough to promise a "Tea Party Caucus" in Congress. Exactly who is he going to caucus with?

Honestly, O'Donnell & Angle lose and this is news? Well, I guess you nitwits have something to cling to amidst the great national repudiation of Obama and the Marxist revolutionaries.

Honestly, O'Donnell & Angle lose and this is news? Well, I guess you nitwits have something to cling to amidst the great national repudiation of Obama and the Marxist revolutionaries.

We do. Angle, Miller and O'Donnell were all refudiated. This is a good thing for the country. All last night gained us was gridlock for the next two years.

I want Angle, Paul, O'Donnell, Miller and Buck ALL to continue pushing the Tea Party agenda. I cannot WAIT to see Rand Paul riding his "Tea Party tidalwave" all by himself in Congress. Paul was dumb enough to promise a "Tea Party Caucus" in Congress. Exactly who is he going to caucus with?

He'll probably caucus with the people who actually won like Rubio, you guys stay focused on O'Donnell, Angle and Palin

As much as I dislike Jim DeMint, I would have voted for him over a candidate like Al Greene.

Are Tea Partiers glad that O'Donnell and Angle will no longer be representing them? Or will you support them both if they run again?

Forget about O'Donnell... she was way out of her league. What was wrong with Angle?

He'll probably caucus with the people who actually won like Rubio, you guys stay focused on O'Donnell, Angle and Palin

Two man tidal wave. Got it.

i'm just so happy that hatchet-faced nutjob in nevada lost. as for paul, derubio, and the others, listening to their speeches one finds nothing different or more elaborate than the same populist pandering that goes on 24/7 on fox news. no actual ideas, other than to increase the deficit they preach against until their pudgy cracker faces turn blue, but fortunately their electorate bases are too stupid to realize this. this extremism will eventually die out in favor of more moderate conservative philosophies that will bring the white house and congress to a middle ground.

Forum List

Back